thank goodness solo is back!

I heard that Kewpie was drying her hair and blew the circuit breaker.

I have some heat sinks I'm going to put on the network card. Site will be up and down today while I work on that.

Thanks to all for the patience and support :)

Adding heatsinks, changing the ethernet port, and updating the Bios and kernel did not fix the issue as the network is still dropping. Contacting the manufacturer for support now, hopefully major surgery is not necessary.

Don't make me go to Mozwa looking for you guys :rolleyes:
The -solo outage is the most action they've gotten in a long time...

Don't make me go to Mozwa looking for you guys :rolleyes:
The -solo outage is the most action they've gotten in a long time...

part of me wants to go and post up a goddamn storm even if it makes no sense.
but they dont understand me like you guys :sweet:

It would be like talking to yourself Bogs!
Though, that's not really so bad....at least that's what I tell myself :)

nugz and i went to try and stir up some trouble with our "Morrissey's music reminds me of Bacon" thread but it wasn't well received... because no one received it. We got bored and left!

nugz and i went to try and stir up some trouble with our "Morrissey's music reminds me of Bacon" thread but it wasn't well received... because no one received it. We got bored and left!

I saw it. I replied Moz is like coffee to me :D
But yeah....it's boring over there. And we have MUCH better smilies! :guitar:

Yay! SOLO IS BACK! This is the first time since last Thursday that I could get onto this site!! I actually had to *gasp* work! Well, that has gone out the window today.
So, Hooray SOLO!!...it's a celebration b!tches!!!! :guitar::guitar::D
IM606822.gif

That is so funny...I was at Sam's Club yesterday, and I saw "pre-cooked bacon.." and I wondered, who in the world would buy it pre-cooked.
Then I thought, "there's a thread I can start!"...But, I decided against it,
being bacon :sick: and all!

Back
Top Bottom