the only thing worse

Z

zombie

than being talked about is not being talked about, so let's not talk about those people. they are bad. they are sad. they will be sadder when we stop reading their posts. and we will be happier.

BRUTALFUL

It's the perfect name for her. She's one big contradiction. Beautiful but with a ruthless, pitiless, intolerance for anything less than total devotion. Just seeing her name makes my heart beat faster.

Zombie you are a fruit booty, no sexual organ, freak! We will all be happy when you commit suicide. C'mon and post the e-mail I last sent you you lousy crybaby!

Whattadick! Better yet ya tinkass toink, lie flat on the ground and when my wonderful Honda Civic runs your stomach over, I will screw in a red lightbulb on that bananna nose of yours and all of us shall play Operation (will you buzzz when we hit the wrong sides though?)!

EvilGreasetea beginnith...

Re: BRUTALFUL

You know Brutalful knows somebody who knows somebody who lives next door to Morrissey in LA. Also she once got a postcard from Boz after sending him a million harrassing letters.

> It's the perfect name for her. She's one big contradiction.
> Beautiful but with a ruthless, pitiless, intolerance for
> anything less than total devotion. Just seeing her name makes my
> heart beat faster.

> You know Brutalful knows somebody who knows somebody who lives
> next door to Morrissey in LA. Also she once got a postcard from
> Boz after sending him a million harrassing letters.

well they know some famous people considering Moz's neighbors are Johnny Depp and Donald Sutherland

Hey Snotty...

I tolerate you. Ive never asked for your devotion. But if you say I have it, then mean it. If I dont , then dont bother me with games. I really dont care either way, but dont get all pissy when you sit and fawn over me and then pledge your undying love, and for SOME REASON question it. You do it to every girl here.

Oh wait...no I just realised I want to have your children...committed

Re: Hey Snotty...

I suppose this kinda stuff happens to you alot--'specially since you put up those pics in Kakarot's site.

I hope you own mace; I can see all the dobermans drooling out your window right now.

> well they know some famous people considering Moz's neighbors
> are Johnny Depp and Donald Sutherland

I know a guy who know's a guy who's brother is MEL GIBSON.

Hey Snotty...Greasetea

> I tolerate you. Ive never asked for your devotion. But if you
> say I have it, then mean it. If I dont , then dont bother me
> with games. I really dont care either way, but dont get all
> pissy when you sit and fawn over me and then pledge your undying
> love, and for SOME REASON question it. You do it to every girl
> here.

> Oh wait...no I just realised I want to have your
> children...committed

Jesus, can't a guy compliment a girl these days?
Greasetea, you're a charmer, give me some of your chat-up lines: .....

Re: Hey Snotty...Speedway

You see Speedway, compliments to this person is obviously not enough. Because I know she wouldn't have taken offense to your compliments because I am sure she has the mental capacity and intelligence to know what a compliment is because Brutalful is smart and I very much doubt that she would have mistaken those comments as insults. (...snicker, hold on, let me finish my frosty mug of ovaltine)
Speedway, your name indicates a man of action. Gestures, subtle would help. in Japan, it is good manners to slurp loudly when drinking soup or eating...perhaps, Brutalful is in need of that kind of "gentle" gesture. So here's what I think she wants..no candy coated words, no euphemisms, no double entrendes or sexual innuendos. Just say Brutalful, lets just have sex because you are so damn hot! How's that for charming, understand it only works for some people and count yourself lucky because you found one (and that is more rare than some 9 leaf clover blessed by some grandmommy's omen).

Honey and milk...mmmm hmmmm

Re: Hey Snotty...Speedway

> You see Speedway, compliments to this person is obviously not
> enough. Because I know she wouldn't have taken offense to your
> compliments because I am sure she has the mental capacity and
> intelligence to know what a compliment is because Brutalful is
> smart and I very much doubt that she would have mistaken those
> comments as insults. (...snicker, hold on, let me finish my
> frosty mug of ovaltine)
> Speedway, your name indicates a man of action. Gestures, subtle
> would help. in Japan, it is good manners to slurp loudly when
> drinking soup or eating...perhaps, Brutalful is in need of that
> kind of "gentle" gesture. So here's what I think she
> wants..no candy coated words, no euphemisms, no double entrendes
> or sexual innuendos. Just say Brutalful, lets just have sex
> because you are so damn hot! How's that for charming, understand
> it only works for some people and count yourself lucky because
> you found one (and that is more rare than some 9 leaf clover
> blessed by some grandmommy's omen).

> Honey and milk...mmmm hmmmm

Greasetea,
You disappoint me, a little. I was expecting a torrent of abuse. Instead, you come at me with constructive criticism and useful suggestions.
Hrm, so subtlety is out is it? Interesting theory. I'll give it a try. Thanks for taking me under your wing. I won't let you down.
Speed.

Re: Hey Snotty...Speedway part 2

My abusive ways have changed ever since Cili gave me a lobotomy..but I feel that those neurons in my brain are beginning to grow back. Yes? yes. Well, Speedway good luck and can you tell me something? Why do I have a bag of razors in my closet? Was I a vigilante? hmmm, oh well..milk and honey..hmm mmm mmm mmm mmm

Back
Top Bottom