Value of 4 autographed items

MuteDriver

Hi!
I own four autographed items and I would like to know the value of them.
Anyone .....??

Suedehead 12" autographed by Morrissey / Stephen Street / Vini Reilly / Andrew Paresi

Suedehead 7" autographed by Morrissey

This Charming Man 12" autographed by Morrissey

I started something 7" autographed by Morrissey

Thanks in advance !!!

Fred

Re: Value of 4 autographed items......

Hi!
I own four autographed items and I would like to know the value of them.
Anyone .....??

Suedehead 12" autographed by Morrissey / Stephen Street / Vini Reilly / Andrew Paresi

Suedehead 7" autographed by Morrissey

This Charming Man 12" autographed by Morrissey

I started something 7" autographed by Morrissey

Thanks in advance !!!

Fred
Man...sorry to break the news...but they are all fakes....trust me I know. The experts here in the forums will second my opinion.

Thanks for this (shocking) reply.............
Could possibly more people share their opinion?

:eek: ....why?

Thanks for this (shocking) reply.............
Could possibly more people share their opinion?

:eek: ....why?
I'm so sorry, you must be heart-broken..I would. But where did you get these? Recently ? Can you still return them? After all they were supposedly sold as real Morrissey autographs. You could show them this thread and many others here on this forum. All the hardcore fans here can detect a fake very accurately.
100% fake I very sure.

On the other hand, I do not have an educated opinion on the other non-Morrissey signatures. My expertise and experience is in Morrissey and the Smiths autographs. Good luck.

mutej.jpg

Last edited:

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Post of the year :lbf::lbf:

Still, the I Started Something sleeve looks great with the scribbles on it :thumb:

Dave

Everyone,

Thanks for the replies.

I own these records for more than six years now and got them from various persons. Can't really remember who they were, except for one.
I will not mention his name because I know for 100% that he is a honest and trustful person and he probably didn't know they were fake either.

Anyway: It's not about the money, it's about the fact that there are people out there who you think they are honest but are not.
Basicly: You cannot buy an autographed item unless you are an expert in the field.
I own more autographed items ===> I don't even want to know.

At this moment I have a bad taste in my mouth ...... It takes the joy of collecting away.

I will have a long think what to do with the items. I won't sell them as genuine, that's for sure.

Sorry to hear that you found out that those autographs weren't real. I thinks its better to find out how the real signature looks like before buying an item, because if you ask any dedicated Moz fan, he or she could tell you that those signatures have nothing to do with the original. I though of buying one once, then Moz came to Chile and I got the autograph on the Bona Drag CD Cover, and I almost lose my job. I used to work at the Hyatt, where he stayed and we were not supposed to ask autographs, but thats a long story. I advice you to look how a real autograph looks like before buying a signed item. Maybe we should start a thread to post our authographs and a little story about how we got them, so people is able to tell when they come across with a fake one.

Regards

Alejandro

'I thinks its better to find out how the real signature looks like before buying an item'

small problem i've had with this (altho good advice) is my friend won a Competition to met the England football team and was told he could get what he likes signed, he took some dvds, pictures plus a his Home shirt and My home shirt, everything went well loads signed etc....ANYWAY when you look at Steven Gerrards autograph its differant on all 4 items (including my shirt) It got worst the more he signed, so if you compare the 2 shirts like look differant and the last (picture) he signed looks fake.

Back
Top Bottom