'Very best Of' previews now on iTunes

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Well, UK, at any rate.

I see also that if you want Safe Warm Lancashire Home you are going to have to buy the vinyl.

P.

Oh, and Amazon too.

Last edited:
Not as far as I can see. If it goes to form like previous releases, we'll have to get the vinyl then wait a while for them to appear on download sites.

P.

It's all remastered, which is nice. From the previews there was more noticeable echoing in TMYIMTCIG and Boxers (and Alain's signing was a lot more noticeable). Moonriver and Interlude sound a lot nicer too. A lot of them are just the same old remasters from the Bona Drag reissue, so nothing new there. Moz will have to wait a while to get money off of me for this album though, I'm forking out enough to see him touring as it is.

They sound bloody brilliant, Interlude solo sounds like its going to be magical

also all the ones from Bona drag reissue say "2010" and all the newer ones say "2011".....except Suedehead that says 2011 as well?

Maybe the start has been re-added and remastered

also all the ones from Bona drag reissue say "2010" and all the newer ones say "2011".....except Suedehead that says 2011 as well?

Maybe the start has been re-added and remastered

Let's hope so. It badly misses it.

Interesring how half of Bona Drag is including on the Very Best of...

Last edited:
It's all remastered, which is nice. From the previews there was more noticeable echoing in TMYIMTCIG and Boxers (and Alain's signing was a lot more noticeable). Moonriver and Interlude sound a lot nicer too. A lot of them are just the same old remasters from the Bona Drag reissue, so nothing new there. Moz will have to wait a while to get money off of me for this album though, I'm forking out enough to see him touring as it is.

same with me ...one shouldnt really go if one cant afford it..but the need to go is too strong,right?*sighs*
well thank god for the existance of credit cards and 10 percent monthly rates:D
which gigs will you attend?

same with me ...one shouldnt really go if one cant afford it..but the need to go is too strong,right?*sighs*
well thank god for the existance of credit cards and 10 percent monthly rates:D
which gigs will you attend?

Haha, too true. I'm going to Hawick, Plymouth and most likely Hop Farm too. A big stretch as a student!!

How about you?

well call me crazy -and i certainly must be
and it will def be the last time.. i never did more than 3 cities in the UK before
inverness, dunoon,grimsby, york,bradford, and plymouth
im thinking about selling my hop farm ticket (which i stupidly bought hastily..well a few days later a tour was announced-i should have waited. too late..but the lineup is so great...so im not sure yet)
hawick is still a possibilty.well actually i have at least a bus ride to it but the ticket is still missing
well to save money i dont have a hotel room in some places (york, plymouth) and not going to restaurants and stuff
even poor me can afford 50-80 euro credit cardrates---but the fees of my company are ridicilously high...which
means i pay the monthly rates for quite some time,,,

Last edited:
Wow, that is commitment! Fairplay to you, I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of it. I've a feeling in me bones that this tour is gonna be a good'un! :)

Wow, that is commitment! Fairplay to you, I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of it. I've a feeling in me bones that this tour is gonna be a good'un! :)

I have to say I agree. I can see some of these dates being the best Moz has ever done. The Venue choice is fantastic, if a little strange at first glance, but I think limiting it to 9(10 including Hop Farm) is much better than a 20 date tour. Less chance of cancellations (touch wood)

It definitely beats seeing Rovers at the moment =/

Edit: I take that back, what a point!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom