What do you want to be when you grow up?

A singer in a pop band

I'm well on my way to doing something that I love. Right now, I'm work in insurance. I've been here for almost 9 years and I'm emotionally drained. I recently decided to get my certification to become a yoga teacher. I got my first part in January and I've been teaching a lot at the studio that I work part time at as well as at my gym. I start my teacher's course in September and that will run until June 2007. I'm so excited about it. My dream would be to open up my own studio out of my house. :)
This is the first time in my life I've ever felt good about the direction my life is going. It feels right. I think I was meant to do this. :)

GenderNectar said:
I'm well on my way to doing something that I love. Right now, I'm work in insurance. I've been here for almost 9 years and I'm emotionally drained. I recently decided to get my certification to become a yoga teacher. I got my first part in January and I've been teaching a lot at the studio that I work part time at as well as at my gym. I start my teacher's course in September and that will run until June 2007. I'm so excited about it. My dream would be to open up my own studio out of my house. :)
This is the first time in my life I've ever felt good about the direction my life is going. It feels right. I think I was meant to do this. :)

that sounds good. i don't think i can handle that much exercise in one day! at least with desk work if you feel lazy, you don't have to move around much or act motivated to keep everyone going.

i've changed my mind about my career. i've decided that i should take the David Sedaris route and get one of my essays read on NPR which would then launch my days of laying about in France.

if i had gotten 6-10 more questions right on the LSAT, i probably would have been going off to law school next semester.

a

Cylon.jpg

cylon

I wish I could afford to return to Grad school and get my MA in English so I could teach at the university level. It will never happen though. :( I guess I'll be content with just being a Jedi.

A kept-man! I want to marry a wealthy woman, one that will nurture me into greater oblivion; daintiness, a silvery voice, and deep neuroses, are a plus.

Never let it be said I lack in ambition. :)

Codreanu said:
A kept-man! I want to marry a wealthy woman, one that will nurture me into greater oblivion; daintiness, a silvery voice, and deep neuroses, are a plus.

Never let it be said I lack in ambition. :)

didn't get into law school, so it looks like i'll have to make my money the old fashioned way: stripping.

To be able to pick my nose in front of Morrissey

geldofnosepicker.jpg

Or an advertising pimp

romie5.jpg

Oh my god said:
do you remember when jim everett decked you on your show

now that was funny

:D

"Chris" Everett decked him good! I'll upload the clip on monday.

Back
Top Bottom