What does Morrissey do with his pets while on tour?

alma matters

We've seen him with border collies, a husky, and I believe another large dog around ROTT promotion.

What do you suppose he does with his furry friends while he is off touring? My interest was sparked while before the last show I was at, I saw a gentleman walking two attractive, long snouted dogs out of the venue, around a bit outside, and then back. I made it a point to pet them because I'm a dog lover....but also because I thought "these could be His...."

We've seen him with border collies, a husky, and I believe another large dog around ROTT promotion.

What do you suppose he does with his furry friends while he is off touring? My interest was sparked while before the last show I was at, I saw a gentleman walking two attractive, long snouted dogs out of the venue, around a bit outside, and then back. I made it a point to pet them because I'm a dog lover....but also because I thought "these could be His...."

Oh. My. God.

You must be bored out of your mind.

He will have someone looking after them for sure, i bet them pets are pampered....a lavish lifestyle. They probably have it better than some of us poor swines! :mad: :p

He said he has no pets since he moved out from Manchester in late 80s.

Like literally has none or he just refuses to acknowledge them under the word "pets" or some bullshit like that .. cos I'm sure he's talked about his cat before and thats post Manchester 1980s.

He dropped his goldfish round at mine before he started the tour

I heard that he does not keep pets. The huskie you remember from "The Importance..." doc was not his, it was borrowed.

Back
Top Bottom