What's you're Desert Island Discs?

Does the circumstancse of picking these songs shape you're choices?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mclenarr

Here's mine
ARt of Noise-CRusoe-It's very pretty and apt and would by the aural equivalent of a pretty pic. to hang on the wall
Cpt. Beefheart-Hair pie:bake 1-it's the surealist masterpiece to 'hang on the wall' beside the conventional ARt of noise
Beatles-Penny Lane-a marvelous melody with some entertaining unpretencious lyrics and inspired instrumentation and all topped off with the most exquisite harmoinising vocals
Morrissey-Nov. Spawned a Monster-a fantastic wacky song simultaneously mocking and expressing compassion for the disabled. It's got a great spring in it and as the man himself showed you can have a whale of a time flailing around in the sand while singing along to it
Pink floyd-The great gig in the sky-a song about the blissfulness of an afterlife or sadness at their being no afterlife, not sure which
Lemon Jelly-Space walk. I think it's inspiring and make you think about how immensely priviledged we are to experince life and this makes you realise how awesome nature is and to not lose sight of the beauty of it all when you've not got as much money as you want or you're can't get laid 'cause you're stuck on a desert island
Wings-Picasso's last words (drink to me) an innovative slice of Macca magic which would be great to put on and sing along to like you're round a campfire with you're friends. It's melancholic but sweet too
808 state-Pacific, a work of art that beautifully conjures up the sensation of looking out across a vast oceanic panorama
Book-James Joyce-Ulysses, just 'cause i'd have so much time to try and get something out of it
LUx-Pair of binoculars
Ultimate choice-Penny lane

grammarpolice.jpg

All of Kill Uncle by The Smiths.

Tags
"lost" sndtrack
Back
Top Bottom