Whine, Whine: Do You Want to Hear The New Material?

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
I was wondering if the new songs are going to be from Morrissey's next album, do you really want to hear them now?

As for me, I know I'm splitting hairs here, but I'd prefer to wait until they come out on the new album. Unless they are B-Sides then whatever...

I just enjoy the anticipation of 10-12 new Morrissey songs, and the whole "neatness" factor of hearing the songs for the first time.

Just a thought...

-Vaux

I was wondering if the new songs are going to be from Morrissey's next album, do you really want to hear them now?

As for me, I know I'm splitting hairs here, but I'd prefer to wait until they come out on the new album. Unless they are B-Sides then whatever...

I just enjoy the anticipation of 10-12 new Morrissey songs, and the whole "neatness" factor of hearing the songs for the first time.

Just a thought...

-Vaux

I really would like to know whose idea it was to call this "A Greatest Hits Tour"...it's really just Ringleader, Part 2 and some oldies for good measure...

I really would like to know whose idea it was to call this "A Greatest Hits Tour"...it's really just Ringleader, Part 2 and some oldies for good measure...

EXACTLY!!! I agree...this can't be a Greatest Hits tour, makes no sense at all....if it was there would be a ton more old gems, and almost NO Ringleader, if any at all....right?? Anyways, I personally don't think it is, despite the shirts they are selling. That brings up something else.....

EXACTLY!!! I agree...this can't be a Greatest Hits tour, makes no sense at all....if it was there would be a ton more old gems, and almost NO Ringleader, if any at all....right?? Anyways, I personally don't think it is, despite the shirts they are selling. That brings up something else.....

I don't think Morrissey would call it Greatest Hits Tour, either...he's above all that fray...I wonder if it was Sanctuary's idea..or Julia's

Okay, this is kind of going off-topic, but I predict he will debut two more songs. The next one I think will come soon, so he has some time to play it and rotate the three later on during the tour. Then at the end he might bring out a 4th one that he's been preparing over the course of the tour (because someone said he soundchecked 3 new songs back at the start of the tour, and they were proved correct about him playing Lucky Lisp and Boy w/Thorn) while the first three were pretty much ready. All You Need is Me will definitely be on the album, and possibly a single, but I doubt the lead-off single, maybe the 2nd or 3rd. One of the songs will end up as a b-side I think, either That's How People Grow Up or the next one he debuts, whichever one he will drop first/play less. I bet the lead-off single from the new album will not be performed on this tour, I can't pinpoint an exact reason, just my guess.

A REAL Greatest hits tour..

Starts off excellent

Queen Is Dead
Boy With A Thorn In His Side
How Soon Is Now
Panic
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Disappointed
Last Of The Famous International Playboys
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
The National Front Disco

and then it drops off....

What it needs...
Perhaps another Bona Drag single (Interesting Drug or November Spawned A Monster)
Kill Uncle era single (Sing Your Life, Our Frank, or My Love Life)
Vauxall & I single (maybe 2...Now My Heart Is Full, The More You Ignore Me, Speedway...Hold Onto Your Friends)
Southpaw Grammar song (Boy Racer, Sunny..etc)
Maladusted song (Trouble Loves Me, Alma Matters, Wide To Recieve)

Then Quarry songs
Irish Blood, English Heart
First Of The Gang To Die (after 3 tours, perhaps it needs a rest)
Let Me Kiss You

Ringleader songs
You Have Killed Me
In The Future (or Youngest Was The Most Loved)
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
I Will See You In Far Off Places (SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE)

Definitely drop At Last I Am Born

This too is off topic, but Kipe, what the HELL is that in your avatar? Is that Moz with cast members from Sesame Street? :D

"People" was great but its definately not single material.

This too is off topic, but Kipe, what the HELL is that in your avatar? Is that Moz with cast members from Sesame Street? :D

"People" was great but its definately not single material.

I agree, it won't be a single, not sure how that and All You Need is Me (definite single material in my humble opinion :cool: ) could fit on the same album, I'm thinking it will end up as a b-side even though I think it is good enough to be on the album proper.

I got my avatar from here. :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/celibatedi/

and then he'll cover a jefferson airplane song.
i dont know, i always wanted him to cover one of their songs...just one of the many fantasies of him.

ok, continue.

Back
Top Bottom