Yet another Europe date

littlecharmer

Girl Least Likely To
Yet another new Europe date (Luxembourg)

Just checked true to you and there is yet another new Europe date. Don't know whether any of you know about this yet but here it is.

Luxembourg date
26 October 2006

December 10th ESCH (Luxembourg) La Rockhal, 1200 capacity.

»

Last edited:
Re: Yet another new Europe date (Luxembourg)

Thank you so much for the info! I phoned up Rockhal, and they didn't know it themselves yet, but the guy on the phone was happy I told him because he's a great fan himself. He says he will ask the producer when he gets back (Monday probably), then email me. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

THIS IS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL! In a club with only 1200 people.

Re: Yet another new Europe date (Luxembourg)

I got a reply saying that either it's top secret and only the producer knows, or it's not true (which I can't believe since the news are from TRUE to you!) - will hear definitive answer on monday.

Judging as its on True-to-you I'm guessing that it must be true. I hope it is anyway. The more concerts the better.

That would be excellent Luxembourgs a wonderful city and I have rellies there (hopefully on standby)

Yes! I got a confirmation from the venue that it's really true. Tickets are not online yet, will let you know directly.

Just wondering, if anyone who knows such things is reading this, how one would get from Luxembourg city to Esch? Buses? Trains? Websites for either of the two? Carpool? I'm thinking of going to this show, but I have no idea how one gets around Luxembourg!

Thank you - yes I'll be seeing you there.

I was watching this site where you can buy the Luxemburg tickets and you can choose a ticket yourself.
But, (I'm a little crazy when it comes to numbers :o ) I counted all the dots and it's a total of about 2900. And not 6500 as mentioned on their mainsite.
It's about 2000 standing and about 900 seated.
So does anybody know what the deal is with that??

You counted the dots :D

I wonder what layout options they have - it looked pretty basic to me.

I of course didn't count every single dot (I'm not that crazy :D )but there just seem to be a lot less tickets on sale than the 6,500 that are mentioned as the main hall capacity. :confused:

Jose - I had a look at some of the other seating plans - you may be right.

Back
Top Bottom