Your Pets And Their Names

Well I was sorta joking. :)
But its a rat and I just said that hoping it wasn't sharing your bedroom in a 'Wild-Rat' sense.

My mum always used to moan at me about tidying my room, saying i'd get rats. Well now i have! The rats and rabbits don't get on very well though :lbf:

Edit: She is a 'pet' or companion, btw. She charges around my room with her tail in the air like a meerkat hehe

Last edited:
Chihuahua people..

Shes 6 months old, she belongs to my mum but i live with my parents, so get lots of time with her.

jojo3.jpg

She's very cute, but my dog probably eat her for lunch. :(

At the moment we don't have any pets at our place - may be getting a puppy soon though.

My mum always used to moan at me about tidying my room, saying i'd get rats. Well now i have! The rats and rabbits don't get on very well though :lbf:

Edit: She is a 'pet' or companion, btw. She charges around my room with her tail in the air like a meerkat hehe

:D I just saw your earlier post. You have had a lot of animals.

I'd still run if I saw the rat though.

I've had quite a few over the years!

Guinea Pigs - Happy, Sugar, Cuddles

Hamsters - Squeaky & Sparky

Gerbils - Teri, Geri, Jill, Bucky, Chuckles

Cats - Cathy, Fauna, Katie, Suzie

Fish - Rocky & Cleo

I only have one cat currently, Suzie:
Petco3-1.jpg

I want to get my own chihuahua... maybe call him Morrissey :lbf:

Our dogs are living with my parents but, before I moved away, they were like mine and still are. I will adopt my own dog girl next year and I want to name her Mozza :crazy: :lbf:

So, we got two dog girls, Kiti and Bonnie.
Kiti - is a mixbreed and she was adopted from a dog shelter, she was really quiet and slept almost whole the first days she was with us, she looked like a poor little kitten sometimes so, we called her Kiti.
Bonnie's - cane corso breed. nothing special with her name... she already had it when we bought her.

Plus, my three little noisy furballs - cavies better known as guinea-pigs :D
Neska - black one. she's actually really dark brown and I'm a Nescafe drinker, I used to day: "I need a neska..." so, right after I saw her, I knew her name.
Norman - a cavy boy. his name comes from Interpol's "Evil" video, the puppet;s name was Norman... or fans named him like that, dunno, but that's how I named my Norman.
Cocolino - she's an adopted cavy, her fur was and still is very, very soft, like laundry washed with the Cocolino fabric softner, hihi... and she's as cute as the Cocolino teddy!

Some pics

Kiti
3885043276_b735f06919.jpg

Bonnie
3887120562_cf6d10d1d2.jpg

and the three monsters :p
from left: Neska, Norman and Cocolino
3915664812_69b5583847.jpg

Last edited:
I have a ferret named bacon sandwich who looks an awful lot like a pig.

I've already mentioned my cats Daisy and Shelby, but the new additons to our household are Firefly and her seven kittens...

Firefly was named after a lyric in the Vampire Weekend song, "Bryn".
The kittens' names are:
Dale (quite a long story; he's like a male version of Daisy), Gabe (Saporta) and Vicky-T (Victoria Asher from Cobra Starship), Sally (Patchy like Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas), Elliott -female- (for Elliott Smith), Naboo (The Mighty Boosh); Spyder.

Back
Top Bottom