‘California Son’ is Morrissey’s best album since ‘You Are the Quarry’

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I only reply out of boredom and a piss take. Godemperormorrissey is emotionally invested doe, he’s legitimately infatuated

@!Viva Hate! See this is why men have no unity. He wants you and is bitter so he's trying to play good cop because he'll do anything he could to f*** you even though you've done nothing but diss him meanwhile i had to come check your dumb ass because i felt sorry for him. That's what i get for being nice

And stop acting like you're worried about thread counts goofy. Like every chick you want attention

I reckon if he was going to put out a self titled album called "California Son" it better be good. Not only is this the best album he has ever released, but it is the best album as a whole I have ever listened to. Even better than Thriller or the album from that 1/4 "Irish Catholic" band inn nn nnn n nn nnnn nnnn nn n n n it.

I reckon if he was going to put out a self titled album called "California Son" it better be good. Not only is this the best album he has ever released, but it is the best album as a whole I have ever listened to. Even better than Thriller or the album from that 1/4 "Irish Catholic" band inn nn nnn n nn nnnn nnnn nn n n n it.

Stick to the topic man innnnnn nnnnn man it

@!Viva Hate! See this is why men have no unity. He wants you and is bitter so he's trying to play good cop because he'll do anything he could to f*** you even though you've done nothing but diss him meanwhile i had to come check your dumb ass because i felt sorry for him. That's what i get for being nice

And stop acting like you're worried about thread counts goofy. Like every chick you want attention

“He wants you and is bitter” pahahahahaha. This isn’t even real life man, it’s a f*** about. Cop on will will ya.

Oh boy. Do I sure feel checked. Good thing I’m not a Jew or else you’d have really let me have it.

I don't need to call you a Jew. I already got you. Your self esteem is low cause you need to put on a ton of make up to cover the pours. You haven't had a man put you in your place so now you're out here running wild, just lost and goofy

Naw

Morrissey has been clever in choosing to cover a lot of songs that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm pretending I'm not listening to covers, but original material,and really enjoying it. My favourite track at the moment, is Loneliness Remembers.

Morrissey has been clever in choosing to cover a lot of songs that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm pretending I'm not listening to covers, but original material,and really enjoying it. My favourite track at the moment, is Loneliness Remembers.

I just want to remind everyone that this member is a racist.

I don't think his new album is better than World Peace Is None of Your Business or Low in High School but I like it more than Years of Refusal or Ringleader of the Tormentors.

Me listening to “Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets”:
2myomer.gif

I just got the album today and am really enjoying it. I hadn't listened to any of the singles. I wanted to hear all at once. I was very skeptical because I dislike the majority of LIHS and about a third of WPINOYB. No one song stands out as my favorite but that's because they're all very solid. All (almost) killer, no filler.

Back
Top Bottom