5,751,133 people listen to Morrissey's lyrics every month on Spotify

Ok, here are some other interesting numbers:

John Lennon has 934,474 followers on Spotify.

Morrissey has 574,345 followers.

Johnny Marr has 70,442 followers.

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased: 576,253 Followers -

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased: 576,253 Followers -

For clarity, Google Morrissey Spotify. If you're on mobile and your browser asks to open the page in another application, select cancel and you'll view Morrissey's Spotify page in your browser.

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased. Again! Now at 578,927 followers.

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased again since yesterday! Now at 581,329 Followers!

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased again since yesterday! Now at 581,329 Followers!

INCREDIBLE NUMBER!!!!!:rock::rock:
AMAZING AMOUNT!!!!:thumb::thumb:

the deplorables:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: a paltry 70 000 mostly cucks
alain twat 70:laughing:

Bernard Sumner has 525 Followers

Paul Weller has 231,682 Followers

Robert Smith has 7,381 Followers

WHAT A DISASTER FOR HE MUSICAL TWATS!!

Bernard is an unkown cuck. When :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: had that show at the bottom of the bill
at the Closeteers show, the crowd was looking at each other when he came on. One unknown
:frogface: onstage with the other unknown :frogface:!!

WHO in F are these unknown :frogface::frogface:? BRING ON THE CLOSETEERS!!:swear

IT WAS A CATASTROPHE:censored:

meanwhile that shiftless twit Hooky has about 100 food followers.:laughing:

Bernard Sumner has 525 Followers

Paul Weller has 231,682 Followers

Robert Smith has 7,381 Followers

You're a bit of a bell end, Bernard has not released any solo material, so why would he have many followers, meanwhile New Order, the band he fronts, have 900,000 followers. Likewise, The Cure have nearly 2 million followers.

:lbf:

who in F would be interested in any Bernard or Hooky solo material????:lbf:

due date stamped for those two irrelevant cucks, walking the cul de sac is what they have coming.:lbf::lbf::lbf:

The Smiths have 4,019,654 monthly listeners on Spotify.*

Morrissey has 1,731,479 monthly listeners on Spotify.*

That means that 5,751,133 people are listening to Morrissey's lyrics every f***ing month on Spotify!

You won't read this info on The Guardian's website, btw. Or on NME. Now why is that?

*Spotify info via their mobile app.
A month later Morrissey is at 1,527,325, Smiths are at 4,239,452. Some significant changes.

Oh dear, Morrissey's numbers are going DOWN?? Alert the media!!
The fact that this has been posted and I think its from his team, is pretty telling .
None of us think Morrisseys music is bad as such , its not as good as it once was but its not bad . To try and make out his fan base isn't less than before and falling fast is crazy .
Morrissey doesn't hold the respect he once did .He isnt selling as much in the UK . He had to call off d UK and Europe shows because of bad sales. His Broadway show was a success but he had to drop ticket prices A LOT .
His Interpol shows arent selling very well at all . His safety net Moz Angeles isn't as Moz Angeles as it was . Moz nights arent as many . People really think hes a bit of ass .
I thought Moz liked to compare himself to Bowie , lets see Morrisseys numbers compared to his?
Look at the gigs Liam G is doing . Moz is a past old ass f***er .
He done

A month later Morrissey is at 1,527,325, Smiths are at 4,239,452. Some significant changes.

Nice try! Morrissey's Spotify followers have increased, Thewlis. Now at 587,517 Followers.

Here's my July 1st post:

Morrissey's followers on Spotify have increased again! 583,483 Followers.

So that's an increase of 4,034.

Again, nice try, Thewlis...

Just joined Spotify, so you may also count me on the list of Morrissey subscribers. I won't be subscribing to the Smiths though. I find Johnny Marr to be much to weaselly.

Just joined Spotify, so you may also count me on the list of Morrissey subscribers. I won't be subscribing to the Smiths though. I find Johnny Marr to be much to weaselly.

You can't enjoy the Smiths music because you think Johnny is a weasel?

Baby-weasel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom