92million

Robert Neville

maladjusted
The Euromillions jackpot has rolled over (again and again and again), and the jackpot now stands at £92m.... what would you do with 92million?

I would buy lots of coca cola

Buy Sheffield Wednesday a decent player:eek: Seriously I would have to take a long time to think about it but give a lot of it to those less fortunate. I have learned the hard way that money doesn't buy you happiness or love.

I'd invest Scottish filmmaker Lynne Ramsay and French filmmaker Eugene Green's projects.
It's so sad to hear that those talented filmmakers are struggling to find finance for their projects.

Buy Sheffield Wednesday a decent player:eek: Seriously I would have to take a long time to think about it but give a lot of it to those less fortunate. I have learned the hard way that money doesn't buy you happiness or love.

Wednesday? what league are they in now? and no, money doesnt buy happiness, but it can buy a house

I'd invest Scottish filmmaker Lynne Ramsay and French filmmaker Eugene Green's projects.
It's so sad to hear that those talented filmmakers are struggling to find finance for their projects.

is it bad that I have not heard of those people?

I would buy a piano. And then spend the rest on the infintessimal amount of lessons I'd need to be able to learn how play it.

If I had any spare I'd use it to investigate if infintessimal is really a word. If it isn't...I'd make it so.

Wednesday? what league are they in now? and no, money doesnt buy happiness, but it can buy a house

In the Championship and likely to stay there or go down:mad:
Yes I would buy somewhere decent to live, not this hole where I am now:tears:

i would buy a street of houses and have all my good friends move into the houses, start a foundation that only gave scholarships to short left handed males like myself,call it the Terence League,and invest as i go so my league and my bank account do not go belly .

:p, you could make it so, you really could, we could all make up words, i would set up a record label and sign Moz

Name your label after one of your made up words, so Morrissey could sign to Jingleswizzbox or...Fladihums. Though both of these may already be in existence. Maybe.

i would buy a street of houses and have all my good friends move into the houses, start a foundation that only gave scholarships to short left handed males like myself,call it the Terence League,and invest as i go so my league and my bank account do not go belly .

Can I be a good friend:D

Back
Top Bottom