"A Kid In America" - Morrissey Central (10 June, 2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
respect it. :D

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/a-kid-in-america

Last edited by a moderator:
this site is full of batshit f***ing crazy idiots. It's a neurotic cesspit.

Thanks for sharing your store with us and I love your T shirt designs. Keep going and best of luck with the business G. Casillas.

could not have said it any better

Wonderful designs?
Jesus christ the modern Moz fan base is just so basic. It's amazing his fan base has come to this.
'let's put Moz infront of a mug shot back ground.'
'bad ass, awsome'
What a joke.
Let's put Moz in a toilet stall in a Roman bath-house peeking through a hole in the partition

That photo and the fawning reaction to it provide full confirmation that present Morrissey fans are a gaggle of classless, inbred, punk-ass little bitches.

That photo and the fawning reaction to it provide full confirmation that present Morrissey fans are a gaggle of classless, inbred, punk-ass little bitches.

We are probably contaminating your Hugo Boss clothes... take care, you may have just lost a 2% of style!

Isn't that a gif of Miguel Tomasin? He's the drummer and main member of Reynols, probably one of the most mythic experimental bands (they were quite often praised by Sonic Youth, Pauline Oliveros, Blixa Bargeld and a few other artists).

Hopefully you have his talent.

I was like you way back until I fell for a mexican chick.

Isn't that a gif of Miguel Tomasin? He's the drummer and main member of Reynols, probably one of the most mythic experimental bands (they were quite often praised by Sonic Youth, Pauline Oliveros, Blixa Bargeld and a few other artists).

As crap as your knowledge on philosophy you philistine, this is class from Finland:

Lyrics go like this:

"Thank God I'm not clueless like you
reading all the books still don't know what to do
yeah right a philosopher from Argentina
your time's up better call Tina"

So that's you, no wonder you made such a fool of yourself recently trying to convince us you had read so many books and was a philosopher. The thing with books is you need to understand what they are trying to tell you and then take that and come up with something of your own.

But sausage stuffing seems to be your thing.

jxF82vI.gif

As crap as your knowledge on philosophy you philistine, this is class from Finland:

Lyrics go like this:

"Thank God I'm not clueless like you
reading all the books still don't know what to do
yeah right a philosopher from Argentina
your time's up better call Tina"

Yes, Urbanus... The music you often like is... well... Eurovision. Have fun, bald head!

Yes, Urbanus... The music you often like is... well... Eurovision. Have fun, bald head!
It is love hate but a real philosopher would have guessed it. For all the books you read you missed the one about the difference between a bald head and a shaved head.

You will get there eventually if you avoid the clubs the aristocrats use when they play horse polo. You know at the estates where your mom does all the cleaning for a fiver.

Worst wurst in Buenos Aires.

No we have no bananas today. But we will go bananas tomorrow.

It is love hate but a real philosopher would have guessed it. For all the books you read you missed the one about the difference between a bald head and a shaved head.

You will get there eventually if you avoid the clubs the aristocrats use when they play horse polo. You know at the estates where your mom does all the cleaning for a fiver.

Yes, Urbanus the bald headed idiot who enjoys abusing women as his only way to "get laid"... I know you... An idiot of the worst kind.

Bald head!

Yes, Urbanus the bald headed idiot who enjoys abusing women as his only way to "get laid"... I know you... An idiot of the worst kind.

Bald head!
I can only try and make you learn the difference but if you go about it the same way you did with philosophy there is no hope.

Women love abuse cause it confirms them just look at the pregnant "wrestling" girlfriend.

I can only try and make you learn the difference but if you go about it the same way you did with philosophy there is no hope.

Women love abuse cause it confirms them just look at the pregnant "wrestling" girlfriend.

Abuse is the only language you know, bald head.

4 pages of discussion over a man wearing a Mozza t -shirt. Things are getting slow lately huh?

Back
Top Bottom