Admit something anything

I am gonna order castor oil to remove moles/birthmarks and it takes 3 weeks and leaves no marks.

My son tried that with apple cider vinegar and it just grew back. Castor oil?? How does that work?
Yes I know about that method he used and there are 5 methods and the castor oil is the only one not leaving any marks. You just put some on them and cover it with gauze and those that did say it came off 3 weeks later.
There are methods that remove them quicker but probably with the result your son experienced.
They are a consequence of hormone levels and in my case all the years I did not take iodone to keep the levels in check.
You can also use bicarbonate and I used that to remove Pillas skin cancer and what it does is that it cuts out the air supply and also makes the skin surface ph neutral and the bad things growing on us wants a sour environment.
Moles come from exposure to sun as well as well as genetics. It sems apple cider vinegar is the least tested cause the other methods mentions the time it takes but not that method in question.

I would never spend any time online when on holiday, especially not on this forum. But for some a holiday is not a holiday unless they get to bitch about it and get some confirmation from others.
Enjoying things is in the past and people just cannot let go or else they feel bored and invisible.

I’m 45 and I’m starting to find learning new stuff to be a challenging but it’s still rewarding and I’m relieved that I can still do so. For a while there it was touch and go and I feared I just couldn’t study anymore. However, long term sobriety does have its rewards, not gonna lie, I doubted it each time I’ve been down this road, but the brain is a resilient thing :rock:

I’m 45 and I’m starting to find learning new stuff to be a challenging but it’s still rewarding and I’m relieved that I can still do so. For a while there it was touch and go and I feared I just couldn’t study anymore. However, long term sobriety does have its rewards, not gonna lie, I doubted it each time I’ve been down this road, but the brain is a resilient thing :rock:
Weird cause it is the opposite for me and the older I get the easier is to learn but that of course has a lot to do with my enormous intake of vitamins and minerals cause with the old defficiences I had my brain wasn't at all willing to join sometimes.
Since I moved here it seems everything I touch turns into gold and I even succeed at things I really have no idea about how they are supposed to work. I have this strange confidence all of a sudden.

Gerrit's been on my mind in the past few days again but just as with Sir Alex no news is good news I suppose.

The best thing this summer is the fact I haven't watched a single second from those swedish singalong summer shows live on tv. It seems many others have followed my example cause the ratings have hit rock bottom and already the tension of the election in September means people are boycotting any kind of show on tv that features political propaganda through music.
Interesting days ahead!

I'm not great at being an adult and doing grown up things like eating out and going on couple trips and so on. I find myself wondering what the hell I am doing and if this is all there is.
But I'm not unhappy or anything just torn struggling to identify with certain aspects of life. I even remember this lad from Manchester who in the old chatroom told me he had skipped that part of life altogether and I now understand why but he is probably married with children by now.
It's weird to be a loner deep inside realising that a life away from everything is better so no wonder death looks like such a great option. But then comes the guilt toward those you will leave behind and it all ends up becoming a circle of doubt.
I wonder how the hell I can laugh and be happy but still live with that doubt at the same time. Then again doubt seems to be what is pushing us all on in life. Feeling content is only for the truly old and dying.

I once told a cop I had the power to send him to hell because I was friends with Richard Ramirez (it didn't go down well). I was on a lot of Ativan at the time. a LOT of Ativan. I refer to that as my devil-richardramirez-ativan stage. we've all had one, have we not?

I once told a cop I had the power to send him to hell because I was friends with Richard Ramirez (it didn't go down well). I was on a lot of Ativan at the time. a LOT of Ativan. I refer to that as my devil-richardramirez-ativan stage. we've all had one, have we not?
This is shocking and so not you and how I see you but totally refreshing somehow.
High five!

Jews are not worth hating they do such a good job on that themselves and everyone of them admit it.
I admit that I am coming back to this site even if there are people like you saying these things. I feel guilty, but then I come back

I admit that’s it’s actually a good thing my eye surgery prolly ain’t til like January cuz the idea of them lasering my eyes frankly terrifies me even though I know it’s really safe, can’t help it, gonna take a while to wrap my head around this, it’s that or go blind by 50 or so :straightface:

I admit that’s it’s actually a good thing my eye surgery prolly ain’t til like January cuz the idea of them lasering my eyes frankly terrifies me even though I know it’s really safe, can’t help it, gonna take a while to wrap my head around this, it’s that or go blind by 50 or so :straightface:

I had lens replacement surgery a few weeks ago. I was very anxious but it all went really well; I was done in less than an hour and it’s healing well. You’ll be fine, these people know what they are doing.

I had lens replacement surgery a few weeks ago. I was very anxious but it all went really well; I was done in less than an hour and it’s healing well. You’ll be fine, these people know what they are doing.
But now you need to tell Robby the reason why you had that done in your oh so perfect life where nothing bad ever happens.

Back
Top Bottom