All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Several points here.

1) This 'Free Speech' character is obviously a bear of very little brain. We should not mock.
No one but you is mocking him.
Is that the way you treat intellectual inferiors(in your mind)?How charming.

Poor you,unable to track him down like you used to before you lost your mod powers.

Ive an hotel booked in Manchester, and I'm goin to Dave's Bullshit Party, anyone else in the same predicament? Lets have a rave!!, Dave's gonna love it!! Silly old fool he is,

Says the brain dead fascist incarnate ThickSkinny, with only ever the same post, day in day out, 25,000 posts long, and counting.
LMAO.

Several points here.

1) This 'Free Speech' character is obviously a bear of very little brain. We should not mock.
2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so it what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.
3) Condemning a belief system for how they kill animals is rank hypocrisy, if you eat meat at all.

Brain-dean racist scumbags, coming on here, thinking they can talk some degree of sense when they don't even have half a brain-cell to rub together.

1) Firstly not a bear or I do not think so, mock all you like who cares
2) AGREED
3) AGREED

Stated before yea I'm not intelligent and yea have mental illness, however no scumbag not a racist and if anyone wants to chat with me in person happily as down in Manchester next weekend. Decide when we chat face to face if I'm brain dead and if indeed I'm a Racist or Nazi as you have stated. However this will not happen but if you are real and wish to chat im happy to meet for the half price cocktails, please put the draught stella half price be more a mans day big thanks

Says the brain dead fascist incarnate ThickSkinny, with only ever the same post, day in day out, 25,000 posts long, and counting.
LMAO.

Lets all meet and have a fantastic Moz Day in Manchester SAT or SUN lets have a VIVA Moz day and be happy

Someone mentioned whether the band is getting fed up with all this and i can’t find it again to quote, but I’ve been thinking about that lately. Other than Boz, all the band comes from a country that has ICE doing regular raids on homes deporting Mexicans who are green card carrying American Citizens with minor infractions in an effort to impress the Right that something is being done about immigration. It’s a f***ing travesty and heartbreaking, creating fear amongst peaceful working communities. Anyone with a brain knows this practice is cruel and the extensive protests this weekend have proven the country is not going to sit back idly and see families and the country torn apart as a political leveraging tool. Isn’t immigration and border control the crux of the party Morrissey endorses in England? Don’t you think this would make it awkward for the Texicans in his band to just sit back and rationalize to their friends and families it’s just a paycheck from a boss?

LMAO.
Girls a f***in moron, nothing better to do, She's Morrissey's Mark Chapman, obsessed and mentally ill.

Several points here.

2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so is what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.
3) Condemning a belief system for how they kill animals is rank hypocrisy, if you eat meat at all.

Brain-dean racist scumbags, coming on here, thinking they can talk some degree of sense when they don't even have half a brain-cell to rub together.

Hey skinny, remember when you attended one of morrisseys far right rally's and loved it?

Part of the Moz youth, your past will catch up with you

Sad-assed times in the World of Morrissey. Looks like the campaign against him has worked, at least in the UK (exactly how many "I used to love Morrissey, but..." articles have there been?) It is his own fault. Narrow-minded, insensitive comments are adding up. With an Israel stance I don't accept. But, and it's an important but, Morrissey is not a "racist". Morrissey believing whites are superior to other races. Really? Are ya sure?

Someone mentioned whether the band is getting fed up with all this and i can’t find it again to quote, but I’ve been thinking about that lately. Other than Boz, all the band comes from a country that has ICE doing regular raids on homes deporting Mexicans who are green card carrying American Citizens with minor infractions in an effort to impress the Right that something is being done about immigration. It’s a f***ing travesty and heartbreaking, creating fear amongst peaceful working communities. Anyone with a brain knows this practice is cruel and the extensive protests this weekend have proven the country is not going to sit back idly and see families and the country torn apart as a political leveraging tool. Isn’t immigration and border control the crux of the party Morrissey endorses in England? Don’t you think this would make it awkward for the Texicans in his band to just sit back and rationalize to their friends and families it’s just a paycheck from a boss?
I have no idea if that's what the party endorses. From what I've heard they are anti-EU and anti-islam, but most of all anti-establishment and that's what attracts Morrissey most I would say. In the US election he supported Bernie Sanders for much the same (anti-establishment) reasons.

Well put as any kids took away from parents in any circumstance is not acceptable, yes and as trump always says build THE WALL. However be careful in your view as im sure lots of moderators on site will shoot you down hmm

Several points here.

2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so is what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.

He is out of touch with reality. I suppose when you are a millionaire you maybe don't bother with research but a quick internet search tells you that the % of Chinese people who are vegetarian is higher than both the UK and the US. In China its estimated to be 4 to 5%, in the US its estimated at 3.2% and in the UK 2%.

Sad-assed times in the World of Morrissey. Looks like the campaign against him has worked, at least in the UK (exactly how many "I used to love Morrissey, but..." articles have there been?) It is his own fault. Narrow-minded, insensitive comments are adding up. With an Israel stance I don't accept. But, and it's an important but, Morrissey is not a "racist". Morrissey believing whites are superior to other races. Really? Are ya sure?

Campaign? What campaign? He said all that shit with his own mouth. He did it first. Who else do you think is to blame when thousands turn away, disgusted?

Ive an hotel booked in Manchester, and I'm goin to Dave's Bullshit Party, anyone else in the same predicament? Lets have a rave!!, Dave's gonna love it!! Silly old fool he is,

Down Manchester fri to mon yea think we should all get cheap cocktails anyone interested we can have a Moz weekend after all

Campaign? What campaign? He said all that shit with his own mouth. He did it first. Who else do you think is to blame when thousands turn away, disgusted?

Skinny stop repeating yourself same reply 28hrs ago please move forward

Back
Top Bottom