"All you need is me"

marred

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4Y20DZZ

Studio version taken from Greatest Hits.

allyouneedisme.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I really like it too and it's way better than "That's how people grow up" but hopefully it's also released as a single and gets new b sides and not live b sides.

Yeah I really like it too and it's way better than "That's how people grow up" but hopefully it's also released as a single and gets new b sides and not live b sides.

I agree.

I think this song sounds very "Your Arsenal." I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a whole album of stuff in this Rockin' style from our Morrissey.

that is NOT Morrissey's voice. i think!

BUT it is a really really good cover. vocals are nigh perfect. take my hat off to yooz.

that is NOT Morrissey's voice. i think!

BUT it is a really really good cover. vocals are nigh perfect. take my hat off to yooz.

Eh?

Apparently it's ripped from the GH cd. How could that then not be Morrissey's voice? Sounds Moz-like enough for me.

I have a promo of the greatest hits and that is Definately morrissey.... unless my promo is a fake!

I've listened to it now and must (unwillingly) admit that the studio versions of both this one and THPGU are a little bit dull. The vocals are not as passionate as in live versions (and of course older songs). This new album doesn't seem to be as good as the first live version implied. It feels bad to say this but hey, it's still good.

Thanks so much for upping this. I agree that the studio versions of this and THPGU are slightly more sterile than their live counterparts but he sounds like he's having a great time on this one! Excellent song.

Thanks so much for upping this. I agree that the studio versions of this and THPGU are slightly more sterile than their live counterparts but he sounds like he's having a great time on this one! Excellent song.

Yeah this song is far superior to Grow up but he does make some questionable choices for singles these days.

i could not disagree more!!!

"all you eat is meat" is ok, and the studio version is actually better than the live version... but THPGU is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!

true enough i like the live on letterman version a bit better but to me this is as classic as anything on bona drag.. maybe my ears are younger than the rest of you or maybe i am on drugs but i so love THPGU i cannot express it enough...

This studio version sounds fantastic and I like the kind of grit I am hearing in it. VERY GOOD!!! This is a very good song and even better than I thought it would be in this studio version. Great news... I think "rockin style" says it pretty well and I am also reminded of the GREAT Your Arsenal with this one.

This studio version sounds fantastic and I like the kind of grit I am hearing in it. VERY GOOD!!! This is a very good song and even better than I thought it would be in this studio version. Great news... I think "rockin style" says it pretty well and I am also reminded of the GREAT Your Arsenal with this one.

Yes the great Your Arsenal that didn't make it to the greatest hits ???

I mean how could they not acknowledge that album? meh what do I care I'm just getting it for the vinyl option anyway...

Back
Top Bottom