Are Mporium a good company?

Siovas

After the latest Hammersmith gig I order 4 T-shirts and only one has arrived after 11 days?
Mporium won't reply to my email enquiries at all. Are they a valid company and are they based in the US?
I've never ordered from them and had a bad online purchasing experience recently so a bit suspicious.
Is it warranted?
Thanks.

After the latest Hammersmith gig I order 4 T-shirts and only one has arrived after 11 days?
Mporium won't reply to my email enquiries at all. Are they a valid company and are they based in the US?
I've never ordered from them and had a bad online purchasing experience recently so a bit suspicious.
Is it warranted?
Thanks.
Did you try contacting them using this online form?
Contact Form Sandbag

Yes, I did.
I'll try again.
I've ordered from them once only, and they got it wrong, so returned the item to them. I contacted them using that form.
Yes, they're a 'valid company', and I think they have a US & UK presence.

Mporium isn’t a company, as such, and only has an arms length relationship with Morrissey. It’s actually Sandbag Ltd who trade (presumably via a license) for all sorts of artists. They’re a large - and quite profitable - corporate entity.

I've ordered from them before several times had no issues until most recently, ordered a poster and they sent me one of Machine Gun Kelly shirtless instead lol! I emailed them and got the one I originally ordered

iv had no issues,how can companies get these thingsso wrong,they are quick to take our money.

Looking at audience pictures during many, many gig reports tends to confirm they are delivering quite a lot of product (both US & UK).
There's an EU Mporium too, I don't know if anyone's used that.
The replacement t-shirt for the colour-issue Our Frank error is customer service to the contrary of the OP's assertion also.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom