Arguments

Thank you. I think I will.
thats good cause that's all the attention youll be getting from me tonight. im going to go reply to a pm now. probably do some laughing at you in said pm. then perhaps ill call it a night. have fun brushing your teeth. make sure you do a good job and dont leave out the back ones!

thats good cause that's all the attention youll be getting from me tonight. im going to go reply to a pm now. probably do some laughing at you in said pm. then perhaps ill call it a night. have fun brushing your teeth. make sure you do a good job and dont leave out the back ones!
Got it. Got the back ones, even.

note to anyone reading this who may not know the truth: all of the above is based on things ive said but those things have been deliberately taken out of context in order to create an untruthful picture. for example, i do NOT abuse drugs, and that is just ONE of the falsehoods in the above post (i also was only committed ONCE due to a bad reaction to ativan, and as soon as the doctor came in to see me, he immediately told me to leave because i didnt belong there, despite my protestations that i liked it there and wouldnt mind staying a bit)

so redacted, what would be your diagnosis then of someone who until recently had never spoken of MSP before but now is claiming that nicky wire popped into a zoom call she was having as you did? wouldnt you say that that's mental illness? i mean, it's not far off from the stories light housework has about russell brand patting her ass on the bus, so it's gotta be mental illness. either that or you're ten times stupider than any of us even thought. so which is it?
I think she might have been confusing my stories with your stories. It was me that got locked up in the psych ward multiple times, and it was about a year ago I smoked 'side' and flipped out. Whereas you only got locked up once, from flipping out on an overdose of Ativan.

I think she might have been confusing my stories with your stories. It was me that got locked up in the psych ward multiple times, and it was about a year ago I smoked 'side' and flipped out. Whereas you only got locked up once, from flipping out on an overdose of Ativan.
truth

although im not even sure i was locked up. i was just held there until the doctor made the assesment at which point i was free to go, because after all, im not even slightly insane and any idiot can see that.

No, I didn't. She's had multiple overdoses and hospitalizations, I did not confuse the two of you. Were you really unaware? Which really made it even more insane when she went after you for saying she was depressed because of all the mental health issues she actually has. I would not even have mentioned it if she did not constantly pollute the site with her accusations against other people.
Her constant obsessions are grating on people too (as they have been telling her), another indicator that she has zero self control or refuses to observe boundaries. It's just batshit that she is buying clothes to look like Nicky or that she stalked Neil to London and paced in front of his house.
Most recently she said she would starve until emaciated and was hinting at suicide so someone would pay attention to her. Someone brought this all to my attention a while ago when she first started following me everywhere and said she is completely mentally unbalanced and explained some of it and showed me.

No, I didn't. She's had multiple overdoses and hospitalizations, I did not confuse the two of you. Were you really unaware? Which really made it even more insane when she went after you for saying she was depressed because of all the mental health issues she actually has. I would not even have mentioned it if she did not constantly pollute the site with her accusations against other people.
Her constant obsessions are grating on people too (as they have been telling her), another indicator that she has zero self control or refuses to observe boundaries. It's just batshit that she is buying clothes to look like Nicky or that she stalked Neil to London and paced in front of his house.
Most recently she said she would starve until emaciated and was hinting at suicide so someone would pay attention to her. Someone brought this all to my attention a while ago when she first started following me everywhere and said she is completely mentally unbalanced and explained some of it and showed me.
I really was unaware of her having multiple overdoses and hospitalizations. I've only read of the one time.

oh i mean, i overdosed on ativan a couple of times because the kind the doctor gave me was the kind you take whenever you need it, but i dont think he understood that i used to have chronic anxiety as opposed to panic attacks (ive never had a panic attack in my life--my anxiety manifested as a sort of constant feeling of surreality), so basically i always needed it and was always taking it. i didnt realize how potent it was. so yeah, i ended up in the medical hospital once from an overdose and once from getting into a car accident from being on too much of it, but as for the mental hospital (or whatever that place was, it was very homey and did not have a hospital like atmosphere at all), it was only that one time.

I really was unaware of her having multiple overdoses and hospitalizations. I've only read of the one time.
As she said in a post before I blocked her again it's all here and she posted it all voluntarily, I guess she is denying it now, no suprise there.

this was all over fifteen years ago though. i havent taken any medication or pharmaceuticals other than iron and the occasional advil since that time.

You don't need to justify yourself for having taken prescription medicines that have side effects.
thank you, bun bun! ive heard of other people having really weird reactions on ativan too so im not the only one! after that incident i quickly realized anxiety medication was not for me!

As she said in a post before I blocked her again it's all here and she posted it all voluntarily, I guess she is denying it now, no suprise there.
You just can’t stop yourself from unblocking people you’ve blocked, can you? Your inconsistency is really a testament to your lack of character. Do better!

Solo is not so riveting without seeing the abusive posts by rifke, but it feels better on my sanity, to stop drinking the rifke comments which are very toxic, and addictive.

It turns out, you can still private message with someone you have on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom