Banner at Liverpool v Everton game today

Evil Legal Eagle

Lawyer / Liar
Quality!

IMG00364.jpg

that pic has been posted on here in the past

on a serious note rumours are rife that an evertonian was stabbed to death at todays game . anyone know anymore . shocking if true

that pic has been posted on here in the past

on a serious note rumours are rife that an evertonian was stabbed to death at todays game . anyone know anymore . shocking if true

No......it's isn't true. The internet is not a reliable sorce of information.

Newcastle v Sunderland had the problems, I know this as it been confirmed by police.

Manure fan, obsessed with Liverpool, there's a shock.
It was an brilliant match, I was proud to be there.
Jukebox Jury will be back soon, no doubt giddy about his club. Both sets of manchester fans don't make banners and manure don't sing. All that was heard last Sunday was Liverpool away fans singing. The proof was shown live on ITV.

Manure fan, obsessed with Liverpool, there's a shock.
It was an brilliant match, I was proud to be there.
Jukebox Jury will be back soon, no doubt giddy about his club. Both sets of manchester fans don't make banners and manure don't sing. All that was heard last Sunday was Liverpool away fans singing. The proof was shown live on ITV.

As was a close up of a young scouse twat chanting "MUNICH" repeatedly. He was undoubtedly one of many...classy. I'm sure Moz would approve :rolleyes:.

Talking of banners..."Kenny Dalglish is Cooler than The Fonz" :o:o...embarrassing; and that's not to mention that it's a near direct copy of a United banner in the 70s referencing Martin Buchan.

As was a close up of a young scouse twat chanting "MUNICH" repeatedly. He was undoubtedly one of many...classy. I'm sure Moz would approve :rolleyes:.

Talking of banners..."Kenny Dalglish is Cooler than The Fonz" :o:o...embarrassing; and that's not to mention that it's a near direct copy of a United banner in the 70s referencing Martin Buchan.

Shame ITV didn't show any of the thousands of United fans singing Hillsborough songs and doing the hand over the face "fence munchers" gesture, eh?

Tit.

Shame ITV didn't show any of the thousands of United fans singing Hillsborough songs and doing the hand over the face "fence munchers" gesture, eh?

Tit.

Oh, they do make banners 'Hooded Man Utd fans go to Rooney's home with death-threat banner'.......they then cheer him while shouting their usual obsessed abuse about LFC.
Rio has been beating up his wife.....is anyone shocked?

I watched it and videod it........No I didn't!

Meanwhile up here in 'Paradise' someone just posted some bullets to Neil Lennon, the Celtic manager.
When precisely did football become evil? What the f*** is going on with all this shit?
Nat Lofthouse RIP indeed.

As for the banner? Terrible font, and Sid James for Smiths cover star? So wrong.

Football is dead.

Back
Top Bottom