Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
How many drone strikes are they going to green light? I see we're already back to the Obama years with "look at this black person acting sassy, let's ignore all the brutality they inflict on the world's populations". You utter f***ing dipshit.

20201107_230151.jpg

View attachment 65300

Yes, and more drone strikes occurred in the first year of Obama's Presidency than during George W. Bush's two terms.

Which is why I questioned why you'd post a Kamala dancing gif, knowing that the drone strike numbers are likely to remain high during the Biden/Harris years. Are you just a complete dipshit like Fake C or are you twisted as well? Are you allowing yourself to be blinded to reality because you're watching the media coverage celebrating a Biden victory and you're getting sucked in by it? Either way you're stupid, that's never been in question, but now you're showing that your moral framework should be brought into question as well. You have thoroughly exposed yourself and I'm not going to allow you to forget it.

Yes, and more drone strikes occurred in the first year of Obama's Presidency than during George W. Bush's two terms.

Which is why I questioned why you'd post a Kamala dancing gif, knowing that the drone strike numbers are likely to remain high during the Biden/Harris years. Are you just a complete dipshit like Fake C or are you twisted as well? Are you allowing yourself to be blinded to reality because you're watching the media coverage celebrating a Biden victory and you're getting sucked in by it? Either way you're stupid, that's never been in question, but now you're showing that your moral framework should be brought into question as well. You have thoroughly exposed yourself and I'm not going to allow you to forget it.

Nerak has proven that all she wants is bellicosity with a clean cut presentation and smiling face.

Joe Biden is a sweet angel. He reminds me of Morrissey. :praying:

Are you still talking about me? lol

Funny that senility or dementia hasn't been an issue for Trumpettes over the last four years despite clear evidence of Trump having some kind of mental impairment.
Has anyone told creepy joe he wasnt running for the senate? Maybe his grandaughter who he thinks is his dead son. At least Trump knows his own children.

Well he won a Presidential election so if he isn't the best, he certainly seems to be adequate. He's been a senator for decades so at least he'll know what he's doing.
A stunning vote of confidence in your new "president elect"

do you ever take a break from here,night or day you must be sitting at your keyboard,shitting in a bucket,flask of tea in hand.what a life.
He lives on here mate, it's all he has. He says he has a wife & kids, but maybe they left him 10 years ago & he just can't admit it.

Back
Top Bottom