Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
theres a show tonight,lets see what happens before some people on here start ripping up their tickets for the uk tour.looking forward to seeing how the new girls settle in especially the guitarist who is standing where alain whyte and boz boorer stood for decades,i think its refreshing to change band members,who doesnt get bored of people you work with now and again.
Am looking very much to the Troxy show Gordy in a few weeks, tho i must admit this latest thread and the new song reactions have taken the shine off it a bit.
But if he puts on a great show like i saw in October i will come away on a high again and any negativity flies out the window.

No culpo a Morrissey por la salida de los músicos. Cierto ir y venir de músicos es normal porque la gente solo quiere pasar a otros proyectos o dejar de hacer giras (Boz). Y también hubo la interrupción provocada por el Covid. Pero está el hecho de que muchos se fueron recientemente. Y Morrissey aparentemente todavía tiene que acostumbrarse a su nueva banda. Espero que las cosas mejoren desde aquí.
Y agradezco a Moz por haber existido durante 40 años, muchas canciones geniales y espectáculos fantásticos.
Así es, estoy de acuerdo. Se maneja con energía y vitalidad. Y es más feliz de lo que muchos piensan😍

I'm off on holiday a week tomorrow but managed to convince my wife I should go to Nottingham on Sunday. How mad is this, tickets on Ticketmaster are 148 quid but I got a Ticketmaster resale ticket for £82??

I've not seen many video clips of the show, but from the ones I have seen, he seemed a little lacking in energy/vitality, which I found a bit puzzling, given it was the first show. Age notwithstanding, you would have thought he might have come out bursting with some gusto on an opening night, in his beloved Israel, as opposed to appearing like he didn't really want to be there. Quite odd...unless I've missed the 'energy-filled' clips.
He seemed fine in some of the clips, while somewhat lacking in energy in one or two. I wonder if maybe a lack of chemistry with the new band could have to do with it?

148 are the platinum tickets.
You must have a regular one now.

Enjoy, he’s on fine form!

That's the problem nowadays Thewlis, they are no different than a standard ticket, they're just thieving bastards

The Event Organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.

And the worst part about this price fixing is that it's all profit for Ticketmaster, the bands are on the fee originally agreed.

That's the problem nowadays Thewlis, they are no different than a standard ticket, they're just thieving bastards

The Event Organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.
I hope they don't start with that crap here :neutral:

And the worst part about this price fixing is that it's all profit for Ticketmaster, the bands are on the fee originally agreed.
That’s terrible. They say the last ones available are now being sold as platinum tickets for 148.

It’s misleading if there’s no difference with regular tickets. They shouldn’t be able to get away with that.

But lucky for you.

That’s terrible. They say the last ones available are now being sold as platinum tickets for 148.

It’s misleading if there’s no difference with regular tickets. They shouldn’t be able to get away with that.

But lucky for you.

It is misleading and should be stopped, another thing I found out the other week, from the same person is that most venues take 20% of merchandise sales, that's shocking as well.

Vance , Posobiec , Golding ...

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

He seemed fine in some of the clips, while somewhat lacking in energy in one or two. I wonder if maybe a lack of chemistry with the new band could have to do with it?
The thing ^ re; the band, yes, that's possible, but that show-time 'chemistry' doesn't just happen, it takes a bit of time to develop, I would imagine. They don't seem to have gelled, have any swagger or showmanship about them...yet, but it was their first show together, so early days; let's not be too demanding. Key thing, they're sounding fine & dandy from the very few clips I've seen. (y)

Doubt it, he always seems to look the same.

Am looking very much to the Troxy show Gordy in a few weeks, tho i must admit this latest thread and the new song reactions have taken the shine off it a bit.
But if he puts on a great show like i saw in October i will come away on a high again and any negativity flies out the window.
just make up your own mind dan,some on here run with the crowd.enjoy the show when it arrives.

Maybe someone has already posted it here, but it's hard to break through these several hundred posts :ROFLMAO:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom