Morrissey Central "Bonfire of teenagers" (February 7, 2024)

Bonfire of teenagers

d3fa529138538c23d753d6aa2c653d890ee74f31.jpg

SER IG story:
sam_esty_rayner_photography-20240207-0001.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Present day Morrissey cannot write a decent song. I've said many times that pretty much anyone here can write better lyrics than the garbage that he has foisted upon us recently.
The shaking rhymes in "Bobby" took away my last hope. This "funky" single as a harbinger of IANADOAC, after his musically and lyrically weakest solo album LIHS and the world music honey pot of WPINOYB, was hard to take.
I have faith, BOT offers better music because of the Peppers gang involvement but lyrically I expect nothing like "Now my heart is full" or "Every day is like sunday".

Last edited:
any update on the exhaustion?
yes he is still knackered but recovering well.
cant see his management saying anything for a while.
the thing that gives me cause for concern is that none of the band have walked away.
if your boss was cancelling things all the time you would say you have had enough and leave but if he is genuinely ill you get a bit more sympathy and understanding.just my thoughts,could be talking mince as usual.

Morrissey's obsession with stardom continues, he won't stick it out on a crowdfunder and step back to become a cult figure, he is still determined for a major label, major promotion and celebrity... He should realise that he isn't the Indie Frank Sinatra he thinks he is.

What ever happened to the Kendrick Lamar stuff?

Morrissey's obsession with stardom continues, he won't stick it out on a crowdfunder and step back to become a cult figure, he is still determined for a major label, major promotion and celebrity... He should realise that he isn't the Indie Frank Sinatra he thinks he is.

What ever happened to the Kendrick Lamar stuff?
Not sure what you're referring to, here?

The shaking rhymes in "Bobby" took away my last hope. This "funky" single as a harbinger of IANADOAC, after his musically and lyrically weakest solo album LIHS and the world music honey pot of WPINOYB, was hard to take.
I have faith, BOT offers better music because of the Peppers gang involvement but lyrically I expect nothing like "Now my heart is full" or "Every day is like sunday".
He is just slapping together words now. His songs are more ideas than actual songs.

He's in it only for the money. Present day Morrissey cannot write a decent song. I've said many times that pretty much anyone here can write better lyrics than the garbage that he has foisted upon us recently. Also, anyone who is far right is the opposite of intellectual. I wouldn't let you murderer loving cretins shine my shoes.

Ok. Let’s see yours.

He is just slapping together words now. His songs are more ideas than actual songs.

Hey Johnnie, are you still slapping some words together that are better than Morrissey’s recent songs?

we’re still waiting to see them. ⏳

Here is my song.

‘War’ by JM🇬🇧

War is mad
Mad and bad
It makes me sad

Repeated four times and then ending with a 12 minute guitar outro.
Yes! If I may, before the guitar outro, throw in:
Go easy on the killer
Go easy on the killer
Go easy on the killer
Go easy on the killer...

Under no circumstances should this album be released with this as a cover. I hope it's just an illustration bc it 's absolutely horrid!

Back
Top Bottom