'Bring Back JJ' Petition

I don't think there's any need to make a song and dance. It's not like we're fighting for Nelson Mandela. Point said.

And who's wrong? I'm not and i've not f***ed up.

It's the internet. If there's any place where the otherwise banal and mundane can be of interest, it's here. And, as snowfallsoon said, this place is an escape for many members, and therefore it is worth making a song and dance about when an interesting poster gets banned under (it has been implied) dubious circumstances. It's not the action so much, but the principle.

This forum is a poorer place in JJ's enforced absence. Of that I have no doubt :(

It's the internet. If there's any place where the otherwise banal and mundane can be of interest, it's here. And, as snowfallsoon said, this place is an escape for many members, and therefore it is worth making a song and dance about when an interesting poster gets banned under dubious circumstances. It's not the action so much, but the principle.

What are you implying??!:D

This forum is a poorer place in JJ's enforced absence. Of that I have no doubt :(

So true he was the best contributor here. It's time for a Phil-Solo forum where fans of Jukebox Jury can meet and discuss the man himself :guitar:

Tags
jj evans pathetic we want jj back
Back
Top Bottom