Bunch of pictures/commentary from the past several shows

So, your friend Mike is the one who caught the Black Shirt Moz threw after Let Me Kiss You huh?? :mad:

I was right next to him, if that black security guard hadn't stuck his ugly face in our business, I would've gotten a piece of that shirt..... This Mike guy owes that shirt to that SG. anyway, congrats to him :p

i just read your blog, sounds like you had a dope time..
you coming out to any of these east coast dates? how better letterman?

"I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Alex and Andrea, who had better come visit me next month"

:D it was great meeting you too, and i really want to make that trip happen. and you better let me know when you have that video of you on stage! great pictures!

So, your friend Mike is the one who caught the Black Shirt Moz threw after Let Me Kiss You huh?? :mad:

I was right next to him, if that black security guard hadn't stuck his ugly face in our business, I would've gotten a piece of that shirt..... This Mike guy owes that shirt to that SG. anyway, congrats to him :p

Yeah he was telling me about that. He lucked out big time.

i just read your blog, sounds like you had a dope time..
you coming out to any of these east coast dates? how better letterman?

Yeah I live on the East Coast. I'll be doing 3 or 4 shows here. I would do more but there are only 4 shows that I will be home for. I'm on the move this summer.

"I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Alex and Andrea, who had better come visit me next month"

:D it was great meeting you too, and i really want to make that trip happen. and you better let me know when you have that video of you on stage! great pictures!

I certainly will

Back
Top Bottom