Bysshe and Dow's U2 Appreciation Thread

Oh if this is from the 24th, I was at the show. I got there around 6:30 and still managed second row from the walkway. Great show!

I was shooting a wedding at The London yesterday and my client told me that they had a meal sitting next to Bono the day prior. Too bad I missed him by a day, but the show was awesome. Its probably better I did not see him while I was working anyway. I may have asked to take a pic with him which would have looked pretty unprofessional to my client.

When I heard this I kind of shrugged but then I imagined "what if Morrissey were at one of the nice hotels I shoot at? Would I screw up the entire wedding? Running around to the bar or restaurant and all around with bugged out eyes... ignoring the client? Would I pretend to be taking a ladies room break to scout and end up missing the vows?"

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be my new favorite Muse song. I find the lyrics to this song to be hot enough for me to forgive the fact that Matthew Bellamy is playing a keytar.

bonodetail1.jpg

bonodetail2.jpg

bonodetail3.jpg

Hey Bysshe, the concert was excellent. Looks like you were really close. Could you send me a couple to my email? Let me know if you need me to give you my addy.

Hey Bysshe, the concert was excellent. Looks like you were really close. Could you send me a couple to my email? Let me know if you need me to give you my addy.
Were you at the show? If so, you should have PM'ed me! It was a ridiculously good show. I love Muse almost as much as I love U2 so it was great to see them both together. I have your e-mail address and will send some pictures when I get home. :)

Amazing photos Bysshe!!!! Wow you were really close!!
Sorry. My multi-quote is being screwy. We weren't inside the ellipse but we were at the front barrier along the catwalk on Edge's side of the stage. It was a great spot. Within the first couple of songs, one of the bridges stopped right in front of us and Edge walked across.

*sigh*

Were you at the show? If so, you should have PM'ed me! It was a ridiculously good show. I love Muse almost as much as I love U2 so it was great to see them both together. I have your e-mail address and will send some pictures when I get home. :)

Yeah, I was with therightone at the show. We were hoping to make contact with you but the crowd was tremendous. MUSE was awesome too. I would consider myself a fan of them now. They are so much better live.

38.gif

U2 360° TOUR 2010 North American Dates

6-June Anaheim, CA
On sale soon

12-June Denver, CO
On sale Nov. 6

16-June Oakland, CA
Presale opens Oct. 27th
On sale Nov. 2

20-June Seattle, WA
On sale soon

23-June Edmonton, AB
Presale opens Oct. 27th
On sale Nov. 2

30-June East Lansing, MI
On sale soon

03-July Toronto, ON
Presale opens Oct 27th
On sale Nov. 2

06-July Chicago, IL
On sale soon

09-July Miami, FL
On sale soon

12-July Philadelphia, PA
On sale soon

16-July Montreal, QC
On sale soon

19-July New York
On sale soon

Presales open to subscribers this Thursday for U2's show in Athens, Greece on September 3rd and in Istanbul, Turkey on September 6th.

U2 360° TOUR 2010 North American Dates

30-June East Lansing, MI
On sale soon

Seeing this makes me very happy!!! Plugged it into the gps and it said the drive is 3 1/2 hrs. Not bad I'll take it.

Any advice on the best way to get tix?

Back
Top Bottom