Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

I hope he does play elsewhere in the UK. The O2 is one of the worst venues
He is charging twice as much to see him in a shitty venue.
I won't bother. If that's true about KY that's taking the piss, she's so shit. A friend of mine is on her new page, along with mozzas nephew, what a c*** Sam is. Easily fooled ugly midget.

And I'm really pleased with the venue for Copenhagen. I saw Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in Falconer Salen last autumn. A really nice venue.
All over Europe it's good venues apart the UK and if it happens Dublin

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

Anyone who buys tickets for these shows is a stupid a Morrissey statement post 1994. Seriously, the man is an asshole and gets his kicks by seeing how far he can push people. He will cancel, people will be pissed, he will laugh and end the tour before starting up again on another continent. It's an endless bad joke. Boycott the jerk!

Anyone who sits on here 24hrs a day desperate to be the first to spout some bilious drivel is seriously deranged and in need of a life.

I need to wait till 9:00am, tomorrow to buy Essen tickets. Very convenient as I live in Gelsenkirchen. Thanks, Moz!

He'll add a Manchester date and a Glasgow date nearer the time probably a London date too...

London O2... Price: £46.50 - £79.50...... so plus booking fee, about £90..... to see him in an aircraft hanger with seats up to the ceiling.... No thanks.

My thoughts exactly! I remember the days when you could go to a Moz showing without remorgaging your house..... and have money left for t' bus fare home. Or maybe I'm just getting old?

My thoughts exactly! I remember the days when you could go to a Moz showing without remorgaging your house..... and have money left for t' bus fare home. Or maybe I'm just getting old?

and ha'penny for a bag of chips with extra scraps.

Here's one theory,

Cause:
It's Morrissey Roulette these days. He'll fulfill 70% of these dates. The question is, which shows fall in that 70%? May the odds be ever in your favor, kids.
Effect: London O2... Price: £46.50 - £79.50, on sale Aug. 29.

I know if people from my homeland rashly stuck it to me like some have to him, I'd quite enjoy the literal payback. I paid 24 GBP for my ticket in Dallas, and though it was not a general admission venue, I loved the show and love the man even when he cancels. Yeah I said it.

As Morrissey fans we all play the sad game called "In the future when alls well."

Here's one theory,

Cause:
Effect: London O2... Price: £46.50 - £79.50, on sale Aug. 29.

I know if people from my homeland rashly stuck it to me like some have to him, I'd quite enjoy the literal payback. I paid 24 GBP for my ticket in Dallas, and though it was not a general admission venue, I loved the show and love the man even when he cancels. Yeah I said it.

But when you're in the throes of depression/frustration/ennui/confusion/lostness/whatever, nothing matters. Money doesn't matter. Commitments don't matter. You just shut down.

Personally I don't think Morrissey has been depressed the last few tours, he's seemed rather happy and upbeat. This recent Harvest drama makes me a tad worried though, that he thinks he's not going to win, that they're out to get him. They're NOT. Just sing and pay the bills and look forward to going back to your safe place. I'm rooting for you here from mine.

£60 is a bit steep isn't it?! I guess to make 1 show possible it has to be - he can't fill two and he doesn't want 5 at the Roundhouse (look how well that went last time) nor at Hammersmith. It's a lot of money but what choice do I have? Because we must.

There's something comforting about the amount of total c***s, btw, on this s(h)ite. People who come here to scream about what an arsehole he is etc. Don't they have lives to be getting on with? I guess not.

£46 to listen to all that plodding-no chance.i remember the days when moz and band used to rock,now it all sounds like a dirge,going thru the motions

But when you're in the throes of depression/frustration/ennui/confusion/lostness/whatever, nothing matters. Money doesn't matter. Commitments don't matter. You just shut down.

Personally I don't think Morrissey has been depressed the last few tours, he's seemed rather happy and upbeat. This recent Harvest drama makes me a tad worried though, that he thinks he's not going to win, that they're out to get him. They're NOT. Just sing and pay the bills and look forward to going back to your safe place. I'm rooting for you here from mine.

In that Miami fan photo right before Boston he looked depressed. I've been there and I could see it in his eyes.

£46 to listen to all that plodding-no chance.i remember the days when moz and band used to rock,now it all sounds like a dirge,going thru the motions

No it doesn't.

Haha - yeah, yeah, you keep telling yourself that... :)

haha! I'm already done with that airline before I've even flown them once! They only fly like two days a week! Who can plan a tour around that? :D
And a flight to Vienna takes 17 hours. Not worth the savings!

Were you also up late last night checking Norwegian Air flight prices out of JFK? :D

Interesting, no word on the opening act as Moz usually discloses who it is on announcements like these. We can rule out Kristeen Young and her merry band of Vinconti's but if there's nothing, does it really justify the high prices (at least for London)? Add a band like the Courteeners (who opened for Moz during the first of the KY dark years) and it almost makes sense. Even LA got Tom Jones & Patti Smith and correct me if I'm wrong, but the equivalent US dollar ticket prices were lower than the quoted London 02 prices.

Back
Top Bottom