Morrissey Central "DAVID VANCE" (June 17, 2023)

DAVID VANCE

unnamed-2.jpg

What has Morrissey ever said or done that is racist?
Presumably Morrissey is currently asking for some retribution over and above that offered by British law—for the Manchester and (now) Nottingham attacks.

I think it’s legitimate to ask what it is exactly that Morrissey desires, then. And in the absence of any willingness to make that answer explicit, people will speculate.

The focus of that speculation gets narrower when we are directed to people such as David Vance and Ann Marie Waters (I don’t know much about Vance but I’ve subscribed to his podcast to give him a fair hearing).

As it stands Morrissey is, of course, operating well within his rights. But others are operating well within their’s when they are left to draw their own conclusions.

There might be a wider question about what does, or does not, constitute racism. And there are clearly legitimate issues about who gets to decide.

In the UK, even the idea of extending generosity to refugees is being defined as ‘racist’ by some—as it supposes a power British people are apparently not allowed to have. I’m personally concerned about this.

Nevertheless, it seems to me that Morrissey feels he (and people who agree with him) are to be the (apparently disinterested) arbiters of racism. I accept marking your own homework is a nice pastime, but it might mark you out as being completely f***ing bonkers. And possibly something worse.

Drifting off-topic, but I've lately come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as 'gender' - it's an imaginary, made-up concept, unnecessary, restricting and leads to nothing but conflict. You are either biologically born a man, a woman or - incredibly rarely - intersex. You can live your life however you want as a man or woman, wear whatever clothes you like, screw whoever you like (of legal age), be interested in traditional 'man' and 'girly' stuff or the complete opposite if that takes your fancy. Have surgery even - cut some bits off and stick others on - fine, whatever makes you happy. That will never change whether you are male or female though. Deal with it, and expand the definitions of what it means to be male or female.

What annoys me is that back in the day you had artists - including The Smiths, with their anti-macho stance, Johnny's necklaces and Morrissey's blouses etc - expanding what it means to be male, beyond the traditional societal norms. The current generation with their insistence on gender compliance and labelling everything are just being incredibly old-fashioned and restrictive when they think they are being progressive: 'Oh - you're a boy who likes to wear dresses and fancies other boys - that means you can't be male at all - you're really a woman'. Sheesh.

Spot on.
The history of the medicalisation and 'treatment' of people (and children) for being unhappy with their bodies is a deeply disturbing one, not often talked about. John Money established the Johns Hopkins Gender Identity Clinic in the 1960s, the first clinic in the USA to perform sex change surgeries. He has got to be one of the most evil doctors since Dr Mengele. His treatment of David Reimer, and his brother, is nightmarish. Sheer human evil.

Last edited:
People aren't stupid. They can smell a rat. It is clear for all to see that there is big corporate money funding the alphabet soup propaganda. And if the corporates are funding something then that must mean there are profits to be made somewhere. Puberty blockers and mastectomies for teenage girls don't come cheap. It's the new frontier - the colonisation and deconstruction of the human body.
Tin Foil GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley

I agree with all you write about Libya, Fortress EUrope & would add the banality of UK governments proposing sending migrants to Rwanda to the list.

Both the 'progressive' extreme position of Open Borders and the 'reactionary' claims of 'indigenous population replacement' should be dismissed as either Utopian or paranoid conspiracy theories. The situation is complex, nuanced and requires a calm, strategic response that doesn't abuse our civilisational values.

Most people of goodwill wish to see the UK support desperate people fleeing war, persecution and chaos but unless we are prepared to accept the creation of 'tent cities' and the collapse of public services we cannot open the country to the millions of 'economic migrants' who would wish to relocate here.

There is a huge difference between the cases of people fleeing war in Sudan and those moving from Albania: a country at peace seeking EU membership. Or those leaving Hong Kong or Ukraine.

David Vance and Morrissey seem to be suggesting we're gullible, taken in by a legacy media conspiracy whilst both failing to reflect on whether or not they themselves have been duped by an equally tendentious conspiracy foisted onto the credulous by Social Media 'influencers'- including themselves.

The 'open borders' caucus who are personally relaxed about the UK allowing millions of migrants and refugees to join us should clearly state their agenda and their proposals as political party government manifestos and put it to a democratic vote, explaining what resources they will commit to build sufficient new housing, health and education services both for new arrivals and existing residents to avoid mass urban slums identical to those the migrants and refugees are fleeing from. The current main Conservative and Labour parties should explicitly state whether or not they endorse fringe Open Borders ideologies.

Were we to grant political powers to the Open Borders types, realising their virtue-signalling Utopian agenda would require the creation of a Tokyo-Chongqing style megalopolis stretching from London to Manchester and from Cambridge to Cardiff.

It would require vast increases in tax and public debt to fund expenditures, and would be impossible to even attempt without a referendum.

Whilst some might personally support the creation of such a C21st Utopian city-state, I do have doubts as to whether or not the rest of their compatriots would agree. From my observation of 'tensions' in Ireland and Sweden on these issues, I'm not sure if such a project is feasible in the EU either.

What percentage of UK GDP are citizens prepared to allocate towards migrants and refugees? 'Follow the money'...

What cannot continue is this revolting 'Hunger Games' media spectacle whereby those prepared to risk their lives in dinghies are accepted whilst others are left entrapped due to having insufficient money to pay gangster people-smugglers.

It was always racist to allow white economic migrants from Eastern Europe to have preference over Black and brown people from the UK Commonwealth. Now that the UK is an independent nation there is a chance to create a compassionate response to these issues without having to follow the changeable 'logic' of Fortress EUrope which has moved from celebrating the arrival of a million Syrians to Germany to allowing the Greek boat disaster whilst following the UK in seeking 'partners' amidst tyrannies to prevent refugees even attempting to reach Europe.

Next year's UK General Election will provide the opportunity for politicians to stop hiding behind ad-hoc responses and clearly delineate their vision for this country, specifying what level of population increase they think is viable and their plans to fund our responses to the escalating crises of war, poverty, economic insecurity and climate-change induced mass population dispersal across the planet.

Kind regards

BrummieBoy

'No, there is no ‘Kalergi plan’ to replace Europeans with migrants'

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...re-no-kalergi-plan-replace-europeans-migrant/

If we care about poverty and justice overseas, we need to start working towards a world of globally open borders for all.

Here’s why:

1. BORDERS ARE A FORM OF GLOBAL APARTHEID
Borders preserve the privilege of the wealthy at the expense of the poor. They do this by preventing the movement of the world’s poorest people, restricting their access to the resources and opportunities available in wealthy countries.

https://newint.org/blog/2017/11/29/why-open-borders

https://openborders.info/

Thank you. Many more sound points.

I used to subscribe to the New Internationalist. I still have a few old copies around. That's a cool article. I wonder if Aisha is related to Fiona, both Dodwells.

The Irish Refugee Council has just issued a report about how homelessness is affecting refugees, and page 14 says this:

“While we acknowledge the pressure on homeless services in Ireland, where homeless figures are at a record high, the decision to respond to two groups of people, that are both experiencing homelessness, with different policies on the grounds of their different status and/or nationality, risks being discriminatory and is not tenable.”

There are really three groups affected, but the usual Irish group of people experiencing homelessness are left out - which says something in itself. They're comparing the treatment of asylum seekers, usually non-white, fleeing oppression and conflict, more and more of whom are ending up sleeping on the streets, and white European-sanctioned refugees, currently mainly Ukrainian, who are prioritised for accommodation, receive bigger allowances, and enjoy many more freedoms.

In fact, when taking up her post of President of the EC in 2019, Ursula Van der Leyen announced she would create a Vice-President position charged with protecting the European way of life. I don't think the job description was passed, but there was no question she would lose her position, despite voicing what sounds suspiciously like far-right rhetoric.

According to the late David Graeber, and David Wengrow, co-authors of The Dawn of Everything, for “the vast majority of human social experience”, people enjoyed “three primordial freedoms”: “the freedom to move, the freedom to disobey and the freedom to create or transform social relationships”. Peaceful anarchy was the modus operandi. While inequalities in early human societies were not unknown, the structures of domination common to hierarchical government were absent.

Then exploration and colonisation happened over centuries, with their genocides, ethnic cleansing, capture of labour, accumulation of capital and resources. The spoils are still not going to those who earn them, although the Global South are copping on that they've got bad deals and a stream of lies for too long. It's easy and doesn't sound initially unreasonable for some to say that migrants should stay at home and fix their own countries, until it's understood how broken those countries are, and who broke them. And I suppose the kind of people who can do all that to other countries might do it to their own if they run out of options, and can get away with it.

Thank God for ordinary people's goodwill though. “In the hot and stormy future we have already made inevitable through our past emissions, an unshakeable belief in the equal rights of all people and a capacity for deep compassion will be the only things standing between civilization and barbarism.” - Naomi Klein

It's hilarious how Morrissey publicly acknowledging David Vance has driven some of his more 'emotionally volatile', erm...*fans*...to the point of mental and emotional collapse.

Once again, the delusional denizens in the bowels of this site imagine they have the 'power' to 'dox' me, bypassing the TOS of this site to 'name and shame' me on Twitter... 😆 🤣 😂

Before they get too excited about instigating another inept 'witch trial', I'd suggest they consider the following:

My name was 'public domain' via this site for many years from around 2007...as a 'provocation' till that bored me. . How many times have I swatted away these clowns? I've found the best response is to allow any further such cretins the fantasy that they are 'exposing' me until they realise I am laughing at them.

To summarise:

A lot of eejits think that because Morrissey has publicly acknowledged David Vance this means he endorses him uncritically. Not so. The expressions of grief on Twitter are examples of an interesting 'coping strategy' from the self-appointed 'praetorian guards' amidst the 'fandom' who erroneously believe they need to police Morrissey's public image.

It's been a highly amusing thread and I've enjoyed gently debunking both Morrissey and David Vance's confused thinking in relation to the tragedy that unfolded in Nottingham.

Should the 'mob' turn up at my gated estate I promise I will film their antics and put them on Tik-Tok...

Many thanks!

**** aka 'BrummieBoy'

After the savage killing of teenagers at the Manchester arena in 2017, Morrissey wrote a song called "Bonfire of the Teenagers" in which he decried the state permitted reaction to that horror.

This past week has seem more of this weak manicured public response - is this a bonfire of the Nottingham teenagers burning brightly?

https://vancedavidatw.podbean.com/e/bonfire-of-the-nottingham-teenagers/

Thank you. Many more sound points.

I used to subscribe to the New Internationalist. I still have a few old copies around. That's a cool article. I wonder if Aisha is related to Fiona, both Dodwells.

The Irish Refugee Council has just issued a report about how homelessness is affecting refugees, and page 14 says this:

“While we acknowledge the pressure on homeless services in Ireland, where homeless figures are at a record high, the decision to respond to two groups of people, that are both experiencing homelessness, with different policies on the grounds of their different status and/or nationality, risks being discriminatory and is not tenable.”

There are really three groups affected, but the usual Irish group of people experiencing homelessness are left out - which says something in itself. They're comparing the treatment of asylum seekers, usually non-white, fleeing oppression and conflict, more and more of whom are ending up sleeping on the streets, and white European-sanctioned refugees, currently mainly Ukrainian, who are prioritised for accommodation, receive bigger allowances, and enjoy many more freedoms.

In fact, when taking up her post of President of the EC in 2019, Ursula Van der Leyen announced she would create a Vice-President position charged with protecting the European way of life. I don't think the job description was passed, but there was no question she would lose her position, despite voicing what sounds suspiciously like far-right rhetoric.

According to the late David Graeber, and David Wengrow, co-authors of The Dawn of Everything, for “the vast majority of human social experience”, people enjoyed “three primordial freedoms”: “the freedom to move, the freedom to disobey and the freedom to create or transform social relationships”. Peaceful anarchy was the modus operandi. While inequalities in early human societies were not unknown, the structures of domination common to hierarchical government were absent.

Then exploration and colonisation happened over centuries, with their genocides, ethnic cleansing, capture of labour, accumulation of capital and resources. The spoils are still not going to those who earn them, although the Global South are copping on that they've got bad deals and a stream of lies for too long. It's easy and doesn't sound initially unreasonable for some to say that migrants should stay at home and fix their own countries, until it's understood how broken those countries are, and who broke them. And I suppose the kind of people who can do all that to other countries might do it to their own if they run out of options, and can get away with it.

Thank God for ordinary people's goodwill though. “In the hot and stormy future we have already made inevitable through our past emissions, an unshakeable belief in the equal rights of all people and a capacity for deep compassion will be the only things standing between civilization and barbarism.” - Naomi Klein
Thanks for this interesting response. My parents were both Irish and I've spent a lot of time thinking about how they were 'economic migrants' on the 'night boat' from Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead during 'The Emergency'.
It seems to me that Ireland is currently trying to overcompensate for its inability to assist Ukraine militarily by offering an unfunded, undeliverable set of undertakings to Ukrainian refugees.

I haven't read 'The Dawn Of Everything' but it sounds interesting and your synopsis reminds me of the closing part of an archeology article in The Guardian yesterday:

'All this should be a reality check for notions of where people are “really” from, and how we measure who is entitled to settle where in the world. The white British population are certainly not the indigenous people of the British Isles. They are the descendants of immigrants who arrived on boats.'

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...s-stonehenge-killers-plague-britain-migration

I don't have the answers but I do retain cognitive flexibility in relation to these complex topics.

What concerns me about Morrissey seemingly endorsing David Vance's apparent view that 'migrants cause murders' is that it seems fixed, rigid and simplistic. I remember the same being said about Irish economic migrants to Birmingham in the 1970s after the Birmingham Pub Bombings.

I can understand why Morrissey is currently tempted to think within these cognitive tram-lines but I expect more of him. Given he has today announced opening dates of a a world tour ranging from plannwd dates in Indonesia to confirmed dates in Mexico & Argentina, I hope he will reflect further on these topics and write a song that acts as a balance to 'Bonfire Of Teenagers', revisiting the compassion expressed in the lyrics to 'Mexico'.

Kind regards

Brummie Boy

Last edited:
It's hilarious how Morrissey publicly acknowledging David Vance has driven some of his more 'emotionally volatile', erm...*fans*...to the point of mental and emotional collapse.

Once again, the delusional denizens in the bowels of this site imagine they have the 'power' to 'dox' me, bypassing the TOS of this site to 'name and shame' me on Twitter... 😆 🤣 😂

Before they get too excited about instigating another inept 'witch trial', I'd suggest they consider the following:

My name was 'public domain' via this site for many years from around 2007...as a 'provocation' till that bored me. . How many times have I swatted away these clowns? I've found the best response is to allow any further such cretins the fantasy that they are 'exposing' me until they realise I am laughing at them.

To summarise:

A lot of eejits think that because Morrissey has publicly acknowledged David Vance this means he endorses him uncritically. Not so. The expressions of grief on Twitter are examples of an interesting 'coping strategy' from the self-appointed 'praetorian guards' amidst the 'fandom' who erroneously believe they need to police Morrissey's public image.

It's been a highly amusing thread and I've enjoyed gently debunking both Morrissey and David Vance's confused thinking in relation to the tragedy that unfolded in Nottingham.

Should the 'mob' turn up at my gated estate I promise I will film their antics and put them on Tik-Tok...

Many thanks!

**** aka 'BrummieBoy'

After the savage killing of teenagers at the Manchester arena in 2017, Morrissey wrote a song called "Bonfire of the Teenagers" in which he decried the state permitted reaction to that horror.

This past week has seem more of this weak manicured public response - is this a bonfire of the Nottingham teenagers burning brightly?

https://vancedavidatw.podbean.com/e/bonfire-of-the-nottingham-teenagers/

🙄

If you were that interesting they would have got you ages ago.

I'm just pointing out some dynamics that give Morrissey some mitigation or an escape route if calls to boycott him start again. Which is fairly likely - he was in the last Hope Not Hate report because the British Movement wrote an article about him. Nottingham turning out not to be a terrorist attack has meant the far right sharing him purely to hate on non-white migrants. It was very noticable & left to fester might be the career extinction event you've been apparently longing for all these years.

🙄

If you were that interesting they would have got you ages ago.

I'm just pointing out some dynamics that give Morrissey some mitigation or an escape route
if calls to boycott him start again. Which is fairly likely - he was in the last Hope Not Hate report because the British Movement wrote an article about him. Nottingham turning out not to be a terrorist attack has meant the far right sharing him purely to hate on non-white migrants. It was very noticable & left to fester might be the career extinction event you've been apparently longing for all these years.
Hilarious waffle. How would 'they' undertake to 'get' me? By posting inane tweets that nobody reads outside of their patient support group exploring the side effects of novel anti-psychotics? By contacting my neighbours with a file of my posts on this site asking them to sign a petition to have me expelled ftom polite society? By following me around Waitrose with a megaphone alerting the middle classes to the fact I am 'BrummieBoy '? It sounds like a rather fanciful Netflix movie but...fill your boots...

I'm aware of their inane fulminations because another site user kindly alerted me to their implosion. I hope they don't burst any more dwindling braincells posting yet more lurid 'exposés' imagining I'll even notice but if it keeps them out off the psychiatric crisis team's radar then I'm glad to be of therapeutic purpose... 😉

Who are you pointing out your 'master plan' to? Me? I'm not interested in your delusional posturing as 'unofficial PR' for Team Morrissey and I can assure you he wouldn't employ you in any such role. I'm sorry if that crushes your career dreams...😞

I'm pleased I've managed to educate you to understand that the murderous events in Nottingham do not currently seem to have had a terrorist motivation. Hopefully both Morrissey and David Vance are also enjoying a 'light bulb' 💡 moment after reading my rather excellent analyses on this thread.

Morrissey is a C-list career entertainment enterprise. It's of no interest to me whether he rises or falls as I observe him with the same level of seriousness as I grant to any other mediocre cultural circus clowns. Don't torment yourself by thinking my posts on this site are of any more importance to me than a random wank.

Morrissey is a hugely entertaining self-impersonator. I'm happy to continue to be amused by his antics and by the antics of his dwindling hard-core devotee 'fans'. Its just another distraction. If you take it more seriously: seek help.

Kind regards

BrummieBoy

Hilarious waffle. How would 'they' undertake to 'get' me? By posting inane tweets that nobody reads outside of their patient support group exploring the side effects of novel anti-psychotics? By contacting my neighbours with a file of my posts on this site asking them to sign a petition to have me expelled ftom polite society? By following me around Waitrose with a megaphone alerting the middle classes to the fact I am 'BrummieBoy '? It sounds like a rather fanciful Netflix movie but...fill your boots...

I'm aware of their inane fulminations because another site user kindly alerted me to their implosion. I hope they don't burst any more dwindling braincells posting yet more lurid 'exposés' imagining I'll even notice but if it keeps them out off the psychiatric crisis team's radar then I'm glad to be of therapeutic purpose... 😉

Who are you pointing out your 'master plan' to? Me? I'm not interested in your delusional posturing as 'unofficial PR' for Team Morrissey and I can assure you he wouldn't employ you in any such role. I'm sorry if that crushes your career dreams...😞

I'm pleased I've managed to educate you to understand that the murderous events in Nottingham do not currently seem to have had a terrorist motivation. Hopefully both Morrissey and David Vance are also enjoying a 'light bulb' 💡 moment after reading my rather excellent analyses on this thread.

Morrissey is a C-list career entertainment enterprise. It's of no interest to me whether he rises or falls as I observe him with the same level of seriousness as I grant to any other mediocre cultural circus clowns. Don't torment yourself by thinking my posts on this site are of any more importance to me than a random wank.

Morrissey is a hugely entertaining self-impersonator. I'm happy to continue to be amused by his antics and by the antics of his dwindling hard-core devotee 'fans'. Its just another distraction. If you take it more seriously: seek help.

Kind regards

BrummieBoy

🙄

'All this should be a reality check for notions of where people are “really” from, and how we measure who is entitled to settle where in the world. The white British population are certainly not the indigenous people of the British Isles. They are the descendants of immigrants who arrived on boats.'

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...s-stonehenge-killers-plague-britain-migration
A typically asinine and disingenuous piece of propaganda from The Guardian. Indigenous has been code for the longest surviving group in a territory. By that metric the British have been here longer than the Maoris have been in New Zealand (they arrived by boats too) and people trip over themselves to label them indigenous. Likewise the Bantu tribe invaded and wiped out Xhosas in South Africa. So it goes.

Ha, ha... and so this miserable thread devolves into internet shut-ins vomiting overlong opinions about things they are only half educated about. Are you guys ever wrong about anything?

If I say that my personal opinion is that "gender is a spectrum" you will no doubt attack me with your inexhaustible reserve of scientific knowledge. Sorry, but my personal experiences being married to an intersexed woman have taught me how utterly misguided you are. I'm startled to find out how many still-ill-informed sex-bigots there are, even here. How can you hold such narrow views? It's devastating to me. I love this forum and have always had the opinion that the regulars here are above average in intelligence and tolerance. Sadly, it's not so. I guess I made the same unfounded assumptions about Moz.

Ha, ha... and so this miserable thread devolves into internet shut-ins vomiting overlong opinions about things they are only half educated about. Are you guys ever wrong about anything?

If I say that my personal opinion is that "gender is a spectrum" you will no doubt attack me with your inexhaustible reserve of scientific knowledge. Sorry, but my personal experiences being married to an intersexed woman have taught me how utterly misguided you are. I'm startled to find out how many still-ill-informed sex-bigots there are, even here. How can you hold such narrow views? It's devastating to me. I love this forum and have always had the opinion that the regulars here are above average in intelligence and tolerance. Sadly, it's not so. I guess I made the same unfounded assumptions about Moz.

My recommendation: make an account, set certain accounts to "ignore" and don't engage with them. Don't give the pseudo-intellectual sanctimonious twats, all sat in a circlejerk metaphorically wanking each other off over their overly long opinion pieces (written on a Morrissey forum lol), the time of day.

Thanks for this interesting response. My parents were both Irish and I've spent a lot of time thinking about how they were 'economic migrants' on the 'night boat' from Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead during 'The Emergency'.
It seems to me that Ireland is currently trying to overcompensate for its inability to assist Ukraine militarily by offering an unfunded, undeliverable set of undertakings to Ukrainian refugees.

I haven't read 'The Dawn Of Everything' but it sounds interesting and your synopsis reminds me of the closing part of an archeology article in The Guardian yesterday:

I don't have the answers but I do retain cognitive flexibility in relation to these complex topics.

What concerns me about Morrissey seemingly endorsing David Vance's apparent view that 'migrants cause murders' is that it seems fixed, rigid and simplistic. I remember the same being said about Irish economic migrants to Birmingham in the 1970s after the Birmingham Pub Bombings.

I can understand why Morrissey is currently tempted to think within these cognitive tram-lines but I expect more of him. Given he has today announced opening dates of a a world tour ranging from plannwd dates in Indonesia to confirmed dates in Mexico & Argentina, I hope he will reflect further on these topics and write a song that acts as a balance to 'Bonfire Of Teenagers', revisiting the compassion expressed in the lyrics to 'Mexico'.

Kind regards

Brummie Boy

I do wonder if there is a link between the dissolution of borders and culture that is taking place around us and the dissolution of sex and sexed bodies. These concepts connect us as human beings and connect us to the natural world. Sex and reproduction is probably the last thing that connects us to nature. Food production was taken over by the corporates years ago - and the results are visible in the epidemic of obesity. Without our connections through language and culture and our connection with the natural world there is nothing left but alienation and disembodiment. Valdo Calocane?
An interesting writer on this topic is Jennifer Bilek, a left wing feminist and environmentalist, who has been studying the funding and the philosophy driving the transgender and the transhuman project.
Apparently they are now very close to being able to carry out womb transplantation. God only knows what nightmarish animal experiments have been conducted to bring this brave new world into reality, or hyper-reality.

A theme that has been repeated here on many, many occasions that is getting overlooked is the possibility that he just doesn't care.
This was suggested at the outset of Central with the perceived drop in attention to detail around products/mock-ups et al. The 'how could he ever put his name to this crap' types couldn't believe there'd been such a decline in quality from someone who used to provide measurements for typeset and obsess over image crops...
Similarly observing: 'how can he be happy with that shitty montage - it's cringeworthy.'
It may play in to some persecution complex, eccentricities, being contrarian for the sake of it, self-sabotage or a host of other things that lead him to just not be fussed whatsoever about what appears there.
That is just as feasible as him being uber involved perhaps?
FWD.
Mental gymnastics worthy of Karen herself going on here.

I do wonder if there is a link between the dissolution of borders and culture that is taking place around us and the dissolution of sex and sexed bodies. These concepts connect us as human beings and connect us to the natural world. Sex and reproduction is probably the last thing that connects us to nature. Food production was taken over by the corporates years ago - and the results are visible in the epidemic of obesity. Without our connections through language and culture and our connection with the natural world there is nothing left but alienation and disembodiment. Valdo Calocane?
An interesting writer on this topic is Jennifer Bilek, a left wing feminist and environmentalist, who has been studying the funding and the philosophy driving the transgender and the transhuman project.
Apparently they are now very close to being able to carry out womb transplantation. God only knows what nightmarish animal experiments have been conducted to bring this brave new world into reality, or hyper-reality.

Well, that's certainly a link that deserves exploration!

I'm open to the possibility that the epidemic of random acts of murder on our streets (and at venues) has less to do with theologically-inspired terrorism and is more usefully probed with regard to the plague of 'anomie' that you describe.

Is it the case that some recent (or 2nd Gen) migrants sucuumb to intense anomie prior to seeking validation or 'cure' for their distress by either adhering to fanatical interpolations of ancient religious texts or expecting Western psychiatry to offer a 'cure'?

And do they then, in despair, resort to committing acts of heinous terrorism or random mass murders as an 'end-game' to try and restore 'sanity' to their world-view?

Presumably, counterterrorism 'experts' have been studying such possibilities since 9-11.

With regards to the issues around Transgender and Transhumanist ideologies, I note that the 'manifesto' of Audrey Hale, the Trans Nashville school shooter, remains guarded from public view after the failure of 'controlled spontaneity' directives from Karine Jean-Pierre whilst English schoolchildren are 'validated' by their 'teachers' when they insist on being referred to as a cat, a dinosaur, a horse and a 'moon' with attendant 'neopronouns'. How long before Just Stop Oil manifests a new Unabomber?

Why doesn't Morrissey comment on school shootings, nightclub, concert atrocities in the USA when he has done with regard to Norway, Paris and the UK? Or did I miss something?

As AI ramps up, there'll be an exponential increase in 'anomie' with likely morbid sequelae. The plus side is we will be able to generate new LOLissey albums anytime we can be arsed either cannibalising his back catalogue or forcing his AI facsimiles to cover U2 or Taylor Swift ditties. Unfortunately, he will be ineligible for Grammys arising from his fan's reimagining of his artistic life.

Kind regards

BrummieBoy

Purely AI-generated songs declared ineligible for Grammy Awards

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-shooter-Audrey-Hales-manifesto-public.html

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom