Do you let your pet eat off your fork?

Armelle sometimes gives me kisses.

She likes licking my eye more though. I'll be laying down, with my eyes closed, and she'll just attack my eye licking away at it.

It's really odd.

What a pretty name! Well, I'll go one further with you. Kit likes to lick my ear. She's got a thing for earwax :sick:

I've had trouble reading the title of this thread correctly ever since I first noticed it (too many short words I guess), but this is outrageous: Do you let yourself pee while at work?!!! :D Wtf?

I've had trouble reading the title of this thread correctly ever since I first noticed it (too many short words I guess), but this is outrageous: Do you let yourself pee while at work?!!! :D Wtf?

some schools don't let the students pee.

poll? :D

What a pretty name! Well, I'll go one further with you. Kit likes to lick my ear. She's got a thing for earwax :sick:

Mine too! but only the earlobes, and only if I don't wear any earrings. I even made up a special verb for it. not in english.

Are you in the cat-thread? I'm going to look you (and your cat) up.

:D It means Princess in Gaelic. (My name, Sara, means princess too, haha.)

Wow, I'm glad she just sticks to the front of my face, haha.

Occasionally she'll grab my arm in her paws and just start cleaning me. I think she likes to think I'm her kitten or something... :confused:

I have a dog and I have heard that their mouths are three times cleaner than humans. I still wouldn't, though. :D

plus, Twister is not allowed to eat "human food" since he is allergic and gets very sick afterwards. ;]

(My name, Sara, means princess too, haha.)

You have the same name as my baby sister... who is thirty!

I let my doggie George eat from my fork... but only after I am all done eating. How could I resist those huge brown eyes and sweet puppy face? Our other dog is too uncivilized to use a fork. But sometimes, morsels "accidentally" fall down right in front of him... ;)

I don't. I wouldn't. My cats eat a strict cat-food diet, one gets dry food and the other gets wet food. Every once in awhile I give them a little milk or tuna as a special treat. Our one cat used to love eating yogurt but can't have it anymore since she was diagnosed with diabetes.

Is it wise to let pets have people food? Don't some have problems digesting certain foods? Also it can lead to obesity and only keeps 'em 'begging' for more. My Mom's dog isn't fat, but her "son" eats better than most people :rolleyes:

Chica, have you ever considered getting reading glasses?... it might be time.

I don't. I wouldn't. My cats eat a strict cat-food diet, one gets dry food and the other gets wet food. Every once in awhile I give them a little milk or tuna as a special treat. Our one cat used to love eating yogurt but can't have it anymore since she was diagnosed with diabetes.

Is it wise to let pets have people food? Don't some have problems digesting certain foods? Also it can lead to obesity and only keeps 'em 'begging' for more. My Mom's dog isn't fat, but her "son" eats better than most people :rolleyes:

Dogs are omnivorous. THey should eat food as unprocessed as possible, but my dogs love fruit and vegetables. You can feed a dog a vegan diet, even, but cats really need their raw protein and you have to be very careful deviating from that.

THere is an article in the latest issue of VegNews about it, there is a picture of a couple on the front, they did a wedding feature (June and all).

Is it wise to let pets have people food?

Somebody's going to bitch at me for not multi-quoting, but TFB.

You know what hot dogs are made of? The stuff that isn't fit to put into hot dogs is made into pet food.

Why wouldn't you feed your animal friends food as good as yours is? THere's nothing magical about pet food, it's just food industry waste in a pretty bag.

Dogs are omnivorous. THey should eat food as unprocessed as possible, but my dogs love fruit and vegetables. You can feed a dog a vegan diet, even, but cats really need their raw protein and you have to be very careful deviating from that.

THere is an article in the latest issue of VegNews about it, there is a picture of a couple on the front, they did a wedding feature (June and all).

my dog really enjoys pickles,like really enjoys them,its bizarre.

:rolleyes:

my dog really enjoys pickles,like really enjoys them,its bizarre.

:rolleyes:

One of my dogs begs harder than anything for apples... he just adores apples. But on the whole, he is pretty pissed since I went vegetarian a year ago... he begs and begs, and then, he's like, "What's this? A f***ing potato? Moooo-oooooommm..."

And then he eats it anyway.

How about, "would you eat your pet?" & "would you use a fork?"

One of my dogs adores toe- and finger-nails. Seriously, he'll hang out waiting for his "snack". Sick little bastard. Who am I to say no?

Dogs are so weird, they'll eat anything that comes out of of off of someone they love.

Do you know how dirty a cat's mouth is? It is loaded with bacteria. At least two of our clients had to give their ornery cats away because they suffered from serious infections that stemmed from a cat bite. One of them nearly had to have her hand amputated.

I love my kitties but I do not eat after them.

My pug spends many of his waking hours with his nose stuck up a cat's ass. If he isn't satisfied with that, he has been known to retrieve kitty crunchies from the litter box.

I love my dog but I do not eat after him, either.

:sick:

Tags
disgusting dog germs educational
Back
Top Bottom