Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

It’s possible this is simply an oversight as a transition in management takes place and the current one gets acclimated. It’s also possible there is an ongoing disconnect between the different tentacles that is the Moz octopus. It seems like there is always a lack of communication that causes these issues that could so easily be avoided. It’s as if no one talks to anyone else and they just do what they want… rarely pulling in the same direction.
Moz Octopus you say..? 😏 Consider it doodled (tomorrow though, it's bed time).

IMG_20240228_092758.jpg

Here to dump this in my Doodle thread! I already uploaded this to the "PESTANA PALACE" thread because someone brought up Morrissey and an octopus in the same sentence... Naturally, I had to combine them. ✨ I present to you: Octo-Moz!

Ok well my shit got moved. 🥲
I’m “this close” to changing my profile pic to your Octo-Moz doodle and commenting on every page of every thread as protest for it being moved… (even though you/we were warned 😉)

That way it can be seen in all of its irrelevance on every page. I kid, of course. I do like it, though 😊

I’m “this close” to changing my profile pic to your Octo-Moz doodle and commenting on every page of every thread as protest for it being moved… (even though you/we were warned 😉)

That way it can be seen in all of its irrelevance on every page. I kid, of course. I do like it, though 😊
Omg, hahahah! I appreciate the sentiment. 🌞🌷
I just have a hard time staying in topic. Story of my life. 😂 I was hoping just these couple of posts would stick but I was sorely mistaken. FWD has eyes of a hawk and a stabilizer's brain. ✨

Omg, hahahah! I appreciate the sentiment. 🌞🌷
I just have a hard time staying in topic. Story of my life. 😂 I was hoping just these couple of posts would stick but I was sorely mistaken. FWD has eyes of a hawk and a stabilizer's brain. ✨
Don't feel bad, I posted Morrissey lyrics in a thread about Morrissey and they got moved to off topic. There aren't any parameters to follow, it's just whatever.
Octo-Moz is cute!

I'm going to starting posting my little slight cringe lip syncing videos to here. They're very therapeutic to make for me. I blush nervously and pause as I'm about to hit "post reply" button, but I think "it's only Solo, plus they're Smiths/Morrissey related, so why not?" :) 🌷

Watch for my sweet kitty Blossom in each video. 💖

*Drops and shuffles away nervously*

I'm going to starting posting my little slight cringe lip syncing videos to here. They're very therapeutic to make for me. I blush nervously and pause as I'm about to hit "post reply" button, but I think "it's only Solo, plus they're Smiths/Morrissey related, so why not?" :) 🌷

Watch for my sweet kitty Blossom in each video. 💖

*Drops and shuffles away nervously*

Wow awesome Ash, you are highly expressive and photogenic. Star quality you have. Thanks for brightening up my day.

Back
Top Bottom