Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

Jealous! He will never play near me... Does he ever play in Chicago? That's the closest big place to me... I feel time ticking down hard on the top of my head.
There is a tour archive here that has all of his previous and upcoming dates

Is it really so strange?
Well, Baz has posted his poetry to this thread, so it makes you less strange by default.
But anyway, welcome to the site, if you are new to Morrissey, there is tons here to read and a lot of the members are really good about answering questions. David, the owner, and Famous when dead, our tireless moderator, keep a truly impressive archive here.

(sorry I missed the song title pun! )

Last edited:
Welcome, Ashley! How amazing to be a new Morrissey fan. I discovered him in 2001 and became a proper fan two years later, but I remember the thrill. Now, I’m as jaded as the next guy and deeply frustrated with most things Moz, but he’s still very dear to my heart. Always will be.

It’s nice to have someone sane around here. Most of us are nuts. You’re probably also the most gorgeous one of us all, so that’s nice too. 😬

Oh, and cool drawing! He looks like an undercover superhero.

Welcome, Ashley! How amazing to be a new Morrissey fan. I discovered him in 2001 and became a proper fan two years later, but I remember the thrill. Now, I’m as jaded as the next guy and deeply frustrated with most things Moz, but he’s still very dear to my heart. Always will be.

It’s nice to have someone sane around here. Most of us are nuts. You’re probably also the most gorgeous one of us all, so that’s nice too. 😬

Oh, and cool drawing! He looks like an undercover superhero.
I just can't believe he was a freakin' KING back when I was still shitting in diapers in the early 90's. (Early 90's Morrissey has an extra special place in my heart.)
🥴
☺️
Hehe, thank you!!! I'd love to do a proper drawing of him. This is only a 5 min doodle. :)

I just can't believe he was a freakin' KING back when I was still shitting in diapers in the early 90's. (Early 90's Morrissey has an extra special place in my heart.)
🥴
☺️
Hehe, thank you!!! I'd love to do a proper drawing of him. This is only a 5 min doodle. :)
I know! Sold out the Hollywood Bowl like nobody’s business. That 90’s era was also his coolest, looks wise. All that denim and western shirts. And the hair and sideburns! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Keep at it, and welcome again!

God people here are thirsty :lbf:
It's also like they've never seen a female of average attractiveness before in their lives. I never thought about the attractiveness of the Morrissey solo base before but now I'm beginning to feel that the consensus is we're all supposed to be a bunch of mingers, an idea I previously had not subscribed to.

Oh well!

It's also like they've never seen a female of average attractiveness before in their lives. I never thought about the attractiveness of the Morrissey solo base before but now I'm beginning to feel that the consensus is we're all supposed to be a bunch of mingers, an idea I previously had not subscribed to.

Oh well!

Deadass, it's like they have an XX chromosome detector and their neurons start activating – OH, OH MY GOD !!! A WOMAN ON MORRISSEY-SOLO !!! :lbf:

Deadass, it's like they have an XX chromosome detector and their neurons start activating – OH, OH MY GOD !!! A WOMAN ON MORRISSEY-SOLO !!! :lbf:
I am finding it a bit odd, too.
The weak-willed and lascivious males are certainly exposing themselves (!)

Back
Top Bottom