driving to sunderland

anbody else worried about the conditions of the roads comng back tomorrow night. i will have a 2 and half hour drive back from sunderland to blackburn and the forecasts dont look good at all.

well, im going up with me mum, and im gunna suggest stopin over and travelin back on satday

Hope the Moz Crew make it!
They'll have Mozza out shoveling snow in the blizzard.

well coming back im gunna go up 2 newcastle then over the A69 then straight down M6, instead of all the country lanes that are taking me up there

I remember when he played Hartlepool in 99. We decided to drive up the night before (Fri) and it was thick with snow in Manchester. When we got on the Pennines and into Yorkshire it just suddenly cleared and the road was perfect. It was very weird.

I still missed the first half of Wolves v Man City on Sky though!

It was snowing again, when we got to Hartlepool. So when we went for a pint and some food, we had winter coats, scarfs etc. Everyone in Hartlepool had summer outfits on!

Last edited:
well, im just gunna take me time coming back, although i dont know the A 69 at all, so its a gamble, but Haltwhistle is along that road, so i can always pull in there. were is best place to park in sunderland, Anyone?

I hear the Bridges car park is the best (opposite M&S, just up from the bridge and 5 mins from Empire). But someone may know better.

was everyone alrite drivin home, it was fine for me all the way over the country roads, and then i hit blackburn, got stranded at other end of my town after 3 hours of fantastic roads, ended up stopin at afriends close to were i had to stop

Back
Top Bottom