Ey.

vaca peluda

Pissed Aunt Sally
Ey, I'll tell you summat for the good of tomorrow's chip wrappers; Rod Stewart has the talent of a castrated cockle.

Post of the day, I saw a tv advert yesterday for his new album American song book shocking tat, dreadful tunes whined appaulingly, don't see it never have, and I'm old enough to have seen his hey day.

Post of the day, I saw a tv advert yesterday for his new album American song book shocking tat, dreadful tunes whined appaulingly, don't see it never have, and I'm old enough to have seen his hey day.

How old are you?

"Every Picture tells a story" is a great album, but I just cannot stand artists like him just churning out the same old same old nowadays....FFS....how many MORE cover versions of "My Way" do we actually NEED ??? feck off and retire now Rod, you have nothing left to add to music....

He was on a programme with that Piers Morgan bloke last night. I was channel flicking, as you do, when the remote started to jam. I tell you something, I was so desperate to get it off I don't think I've ever ran into the coffee table so hard and not give a shit than just to get his mullet rat-feature face off my screen.

Ey, I'll tell you summat for the good of tomorrow's chip wrappers; Rod Stewart has the talent of a castrated cockle.

Heh. Heh. He was good in his time (60s to 70s).
He should take up the pipe and the slippers by now though.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom