Favourite of the new (post-ROTT) songs so far

which song is your favorite?

• Total voters
How did I know the dueling snare drums would score points with you? It is a wonderful song for sure. For some reason whenever I hear the song I picture the band in the yellow pants. :D Don't know why, I just do.

Is that Lindsay and her gf in your sig?

"Mama" and "Skull" both have so much potential; if they are fully realized in the studio they will be absolutely killer. :guitar:

I'm surprised Farewell doesn't have much love yet :tears:

It's a fine song, with a nice vocal melody, but the line "and the smiling children tell you that you smell" is a deal breaker. Honestly, I think it's one of the worst lines I've ever heard him sing. :rolleyes:

For me it has to be My Dearest Love, beautiful track but I also love Children In Pieces loads. I haven't heard it much but I aint that keen on Farewell if I am honest.

Love PTxx.

My Dearest Love without a doubt. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell at a close 2nd.

For me it's a tie between my dearest love and Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed

However I voted dearest love because I'm trully obsessed with this song! :eek::D - Ive been listening non-stop since Monday :guitar:

For me it's a tie between my dearest love and Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed

However I voted dearest love because I'm trully obsessed with this song! :eek::D - Ive been listening non-stop since Monday :guitar:

Yeah, it's been on constant rotation in our house as well. I can't get enough of the beginning. But I, along with some of you guys, am really dying to hear a live version of Mama Lay Softly on The Riverbed.

I voted ODGWBF, with Mama at close second, because hearing our dear Mikey's horn work on that last year was simply astounding. I do hope he at least got to record that before he left. I really do like all of the songs...except Skull, which I know I will be persecuted for in wishing that it does NOT become a single for YOR..:rolleyes:

I voted none. I enjoy the new songs, but I don't like them. Using sexual analogies, I think I would let a few songs give me a blow j. I wouldn't sleep with any of the new songs, even if I'm drunk.

Back
Top Bottom