Fiona Dodwell: "Morrissey still a hot ticket despite lack of industry support" (April 8, 2023)

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Fiona Dodwell comments on Morrissey's recent sell-out concerts.

Morrissey quote:

“One prominent label said ‘Yes, it’s a masterpiece … but we don’t sign anyone over 26,’… but I thought it was all about diversity now, and open borders? How selective these words are in reality! I know of two well-connected CEOs in London who go to great lengths to stop my career.” Morrissey then went on to state, “I don’t think any artist has ever faced this. Some industry heavyweights also believe that the quickest way to a Smiths reunion is to block every availability off to Morrissey, and you can now see evidence of this everywhere.”

https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/...a-hot-ticket-despite-lack-of-industry-support

Is this not worthy of the Moz Solo homepage? With a quote from Morrissey himself?

Is this not worthy of the Moz Solo homepage? With a quote from Morrissey himself?
Looks like content is pulled from the previously linked article:

Looks like content is pulled from the previously linked article:

Sorry I didn't see that story, yes I am blind! Thanks. I wouldn't have posted the new thread. I thought it was news, my bad.

Morrissey should look at Axl Rose and how he went through a similar thing, burning through managers (including Merck Mercudias) who solely took Axl on thinking they could be the one to force a reunion with Guns n Roses. Either by persuasion or forcing his hand through mismanagement. What's interesting about Mozzers latest interview is he is aware some may think a Smith's reunion could be on the cards if all other options to him are shut down. Which has happened before, with Axl Rose.

Morrissey should look at Axl Rose and how he went through a similar thing, burning through managers (including Merck Mercudias) who solely took Axl on thinking they could be the one to force a reunion with Guns n Roses. Either by persuasion or forcing his hand through mismanagement. What's interesting about Mozzers latest interview is he is aware some may think a Smith's reunion could be on the cards if all other options to him are shut down. Which has happened before, with Axl Rose.
Interviewer: Axl Rose recently said…
Morrissey: Nobody’s interested!

Back
Top Bottom