First time ever hearing morrissey saying f***

Re: First time ever hearing morrissey saying 'f***'

mozarrr.jpg

:lbf::lbf::lbf::thumb:

shyness certainly doesn't stop morrissey anymore :lbf:

He also seemed awkward when he told the other fan, "That's my arm, I need it." Like he is getting annoyed with his fans. What's bothering morrissey these days? he seems to be in a bad mood. Of course, he does have a personal life...who knows if there is something wrong.

That remark really annoys me; he seems incredibly pissed off to be on stage.

He also seemed awkward when he told the other fan, "That's my arm, I need it." Like he is getting annoyed with his fans. What's bothering morrissey these days? he seems to be in a bad mood. Of course, he does have a personal life...who knows if there is something wrong.

I agree - he's looking very awkward on stage at the moment and there seems to be no passion there (seriously, see a few shows from the same tour and the movements are near-as choreographed) which is very sad to see.

Him telling the fan to let go of his arm was the most upsetting thing about it...

I agree - he's looking very awkward on stage at the moment and there seems to be no passion there (seriously, see a few shows from the same tour and the movements are near-as choreographed) which is very sad to see.

Him telling the fan to let go of his arm was the most upsetting thing about it...

Maybe he just doesn't like Germans?

actually I believe if this did happen in the States, there would be no mention of it at all :crazy:

Me too. 19 years on. Heard him say s*** before onstage but never the f-word. Its a national disgrace.

Its like the Queen swearing or the Prime Miniser misspelling deceased soldier's surnames.

Or Kenneth Tynan on national TV in the 60s. Oh hang on.....

Imagine in the the States if he starts hurling profanities with a c? He'll be Public Enemy number one.

Where will it all end? Collobarations with Fiddy Pence. Parental guidance, this gig may contain explicit lyrics? Beetches and ho's? Tipper Gore....
Has he got tourettes?

There was an embarrassing silence before people started cheering (and someone yelled 'Steven'...).

Poor Morrissey, he doesn't deserve all this shit.

...yes, because everyone thought "oh, here we go again...he's gonna leave now" and very soon people were, not just cheering, but also shouting "Morrissey we love you"

....Going to a Morrissey show these days is starting to give people too many wrong sort of feelings of "Anticipation" in the stomach........
Is he going to show up??
Is he going to collapse ??
Is he going to walk off ??
Is he going to use a loud microphone to make someone look "Small" ??
( ... And THIS from a man who has consistently wrote songs about the awfulness of bullying ???)...
Is he going to cut the show short because of something ??( I didn't see what happened in Liverpool in 2006,( The Philharmonic hall gig..) but that resulted in an "Early bath" for Him ,and the fans, too....).
Ohhh...It's all getting a bit "Prima Donna" for me nowadays.....Dahlinks...
Oh yawn, when you're heckled you're meant to give the heckler shit. That's not bullying!

He had the right hump, for sure. Seemed to me he just wanted to carry in with the show, people call him a diva but a diva would have stroped off or stood there preening while everyone was shouting "We love you!"
AS for Morrissey choreography, you must be joking...right? Morrissey has got a few moves, if you can call em that, I mean one such move is the collapse, days of choreography for that i dare say. Or the famous microphone cable whip, he practices with a gym ribbon every morning for 3 hours before a light session of awkard head rubbing.

AS for Morrissey choreography, you must be joking...right? Morrissey has got a few moves, if you can call em that, I mean one such move is the collapse, days of choreography for that i dare say. Or the famous microphone cable whip, he practices with a gym ribbon every morning for 3 hours before a light session of awkard head rubbing.

Not choreography in the Brian Friedman sense, choreography in the sense that if you see him on the same tour (as I did earlier this year) then he performs most songs exactly the same way. The wince in Please, Please, Please..., the collapse during HSIN.

I do love Morrissey, but it seems the passion has, if not gone, at least diminshed in the past year or so.

The beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBXOc8LAMb0

I get the impression that an apologetic response to begin with might have won Moz over.

His tone of voice says everything in that clip. "So...someone shouted and told me to go and f*** myself...". He sounds completely tired and fed up, thinking 'here they go again' etc. He was obviously bored and angry, and didn't seem to be enjoying the night at all. He needs a rest.

Ghost, wouldn't the "c" word be more apropos in Scotland than in Ireland?

Back to the news at hand, just want to see if I have this right: the German boy was thrown out of the gig (or encouraged to leave) because he shouted "go fook yerself" at Moz? Maybe that phrase means something nice in German, we don't know...

It's used pretty liberally here too. But not by me.

Back to the news at hand, just want to see if I have this right: the German boy was thrown out of the gig (or encouraged to leave) because he shouted "go fook yerself" at Moz? Maybe that phrase means something nice in German, we don't know...

There's a town called "f***ing" in Austria, not so f***ing sure about Germany.

:censored: :love:

Thats just him being Morrissey... "that's my arm, I need it" He didn't look angry he was just teasing like he ALWAYS does. Let it go! And I personally love to hear Moz finally stand up and say something! Especially when it sounds so hot coming from him.

No hidden or evident nice meaning in german, I am afraid

What I don't get is:

Who apart from a tourette afflicted person
would first insult, then confess their love?

(Apart from people in an abusive relationship ... so it seems to me its a very sane way to react with 'love me outside')

Would make a good slogan against violence against women.

(Almost every day newspapers report that women who wanted to end their relationship were attacked/killed by their former 'partner' 'lover' 'husband')

There's a town called "f***ing" in Austria, not so f***ing sure about Germany.

Wixhausen = Wanktown exists near Frankfurt

but 'F Y' as an insult doesn't really work in german.
Its used as in 'FY in (your) knee':crazy:

but the insult would be best translated with 'lick my arse'
german insults are rather coprophiliac, and anally orientated
english insults seem rather anti-sex/anti-selfpleasure/anti-sexual organs
which i find rather strange.

Last edited:
I loved that, that was brilliant, and I also love the way he rips into 'Ask' right after all of that!

He's so hilarious!

The beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBXOc8LAMb0

I get the impression that an apologetic response to begin with might have won Moz over.

I assume this was what the fan got upset about in the first place... Moz wanting to call people from Hamburg - Hamburgists...or Hotdogs!

Presumably the guy said 'f*** yourself' and Moz said 'i'll try, is it enjoyable? how would you know?'

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom