Fox5NY: Morrissey, Exclusive Performance & Interview (October 20, 2023)

UPDATE October 20:

"Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings" on "Good Day New York / Fox5NY - Winkin’ Long / YouTube. Link posted by TheSmiths_1985.

Interview with Rosanna Scotto now on Fox5NY and YouTube:

From MarcoD71 (mp4 download available):

Audio link and screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Posted by Famous when dead (original post):

full

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
🤞Hoping nothing too provocative is played or said to an early morning audience.
🎼Notre-Dame, we know who tried to kill you...🎶
Might be a bit much over their Cornflakes.
Witty, upbeat interview and WMTWD performed with release date - too much to ask I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.

According to the transcripts on here of what was said at last nights gig, it'll be Sure Enough.

He apparently said he was suprised it was accepted.

Great news here. When was his last tv appearance?
I'd guess Fallon, 2019 - that appearance.
Would have to check.
Regards,
FWD.

He's lowering himself to do this because these shows are tanking HARD. Balcony dropped to $40 2 weeks ago. I'm sure the promoter twisted his arm.

He's lowering himself to do this because these shows are tanking HARD. Balcony dropped to $40 2 weeks ago. I'm sure the promoter twisted his arm.

cool. But I guess self promotion is a bad thing now that M does a little.

Is he not a big enough star to appear on nationwide TV now?

Fox isn't a great brand.

Him being up in the morning isn't a great time.

War brings out the worst in people so he might slip through it in the same position he was before - but it's sad that a decade of mismanagement has done this.

I like it. Definitely unexpected but could be interesting if the interviewer(s) are intelligent and Moz is in a good mood.

Fox isn't a great brand.

Him being up in the morning isn't a great time.

War brings out the worst in people so he might slip through it in the same position he was before - but it's sad that a decade of mismanagement has done this.
The Fox local affiliates have little to do with the Fox News network.

🤞Hoping nothing too provocative is played or said to an early morning audience.
🎼Notre-Dame, we know who tried to kill you...🎶
Might be a bit much over their Cornflakes.
Witty, upbeat interview and WMTWD performed with release date - too much to ask I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.
He did say it was going to be Sure Enough The Telephone Rings.
When he said the morning show accepted it I thought he was kidding.

We'll find out soon enough if he really is doing it.
I will be honest.. despite saying I already saw it live 3 times last year and I was over it.. it was really good last night.

Let's hope that Moz says the right and necessary thing, that he doesn't get in trouble and that he doesn't feed the Haters
DALEEE MOZ :ROFLMAO: ❤️

Let's hope that Moz says the right and necessary thing, that he doesn't get in trouble and that he doesn't feed the Haters
DALEEE MOZ :ROFLMAO: ❤️
I agree. Though considering how strongly he feels about news media I find it unlikely that he WONT say something to stir the pot.

We all know what he's being nudged to say with all the frantic activity on this site & elsewhere.

It's the kind of thing that sells punditry not art.

We all know what he's being nudged to say with all the frantic activity on this site & elsewhere.

It's the kind of thing that sells punditry not art.
Does he look on this site? I assumed because of that shirt he wore for that one concert it was quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom