Ginger discussion

What do Scottish babies look like?
well for starters he should have a fag in one hand and a can of lager in the other,its what his family would want.

What do Scottish babies look like?

IMG_7124.jpeg

very few scots have red hair,i would say its over one in a hundred.
you forgot.
amy adams.
emma stone.
nicole kidman.
karen gillan.
julianne moore.
christina hendricks.
everyone a beauty with stunning red hair.
IMG_7125.jpeg

you keep posting absolute tripe from the internet,i work in a primary with 350 kids and theres probably half a dozen with red hair.walk down argyle street in glasgow on a saturday afternoon and you will see how many have red hair.

you keep posting absolute tripe from the internet,i work in a primary with 350 kids and theres probably half a dozen with red hair.walk down argyle street in glasgow on a saturday afternoon and you will see how many have red hair.
Tripe? They’re actual facts and statistics. Ask some of those non-ginger children to explain to you how they work. I’ve lived all over Scotland, place is crawling with gingers.

Tripe? They’re actual facts and statistics. Ask some of those non-ginger children to explain to you how they work. I’ve lived all over Scotland, place is crawling with gingers.
you really do believe everything you see online,thank god you dont live here anymore.

Yes, the neighbours have noticed you hanging around. Not so much a Peeping Tom, more of a Gawking Gordon.
did you look out the window,bet you did.

I wonder what Morrissey thinks when he looks at Solo and sees this:
IMG_9392.jpeg

Why were you masturbating?
you see that doesnt work,smithy your not a funny man.at least try and make up something decent.
for a start why would i come to where you live and stand in the street masturbating,no i would knock your door and say any chance of a cuppa.

Back
Top Bottom