you said it!!!!!

(but more like this:

1698185273559.png
)

ALSO:

1698186024948.png

1698186103226.png

(reminds me of nicky!! :love:)

british peoples obsession with red hair is so weird. i wouldve never thought it was a bad thing if i didnt hear british people saying it was. nobody here uses it as an insult.

british peoples obsession with red hair is so weird. i wouldve never thought it was a bad thing if i didnt hear british people saying it was. nobody here uses it as an insult.
That’s because most gingers are in Scotland/Ireland and they are a different breed to the rest of us.
What they forget, is that they were put on earth by God to serve the English, they get a bit too big for their boots these days.

That’s because most gingers are in Scotland/Ireland and they are a different breed to the rest of us.
What they forget, is that they were put on earth by God to serve the English, they get a bit too big for their boots these days.
Well that is true. Everyone should bow down to the English. And on the topic of English superiority, as far as I'm concerned, the English didn't colonize anywhere near enough.

you see that doesnt work,smithy your not a funny man.at least try and make up something decent.
for a start why would i come to where you live and stand in the street masturbating,no i would knock your door and say any chance of a cuppa.
The first instinct of a man caught masturbating at the window of a stranger is to deny it, G.
I could probably find some scientific research to back that up, but you wouldn’t understand it and would deny it as internet witchcraft.

Back
Top Bottom