Glamorous Glue (live on Saturday Night Live 1992) UK - official download

Interesting Druggist

Stiff Member
For we United States completist, this version is not available.
Does not the Glamorous Glue lyrics speak of, "Everything of worth on earth is there to share?"

My "complete" bundle will arrive "incomplete." Have mercy upon a fellow Morrissey aficionado. Share.

Last edited:
Why put region specific downloads anyway? That's a great question. Here's a better question: Are Morrissey's lyrics "better" because he didn't attend university? Wow! Such a great question; someone should make it a poll question.

How about, "If Morrissey would have attended an economics class at an University, would it have informed him that it would have been fiscally rewarding to make Glamorous Glue downloads for notable nations such as UK, USA, and even Sardinia. Now I am on to something!

The next poll shall be: "Are Morrissey's digital downloads to specific regions resulting in a free market economy downfall because he didn't attend university or economics for that matter?"

Now that my friends, is poll material.

Last edited:
send me a private message with your email and i will email it to you. i have it on an "American TV" compilation, which you can probably find here somewhere anyway... it is not the 'official' release, but whatever...

Morrissey-Glamourous-Glue-534666-991.jpg

Well if the vinyls rips were ok this should be too..

itunes single

01 Glamorous Glue (remastered)
02 Glamorous Glue (Saturday Night Live)

M4A -> MP3 256k

http://www.sendspace.com/file/moap9a
pass: morrissey-solo.com

Last edited:
I'm sure it infringes all sorts of Terms of Service. However... thanks Smiths22 - I really couldn't see the point in me paying to download this - on top of two vinyls and a CD - so thanks for uploading.

Dave

I'm sure it infringes all sorts of Terms of Service. However... thanks Smiths22 - I really couldn't see the point in me paying to download this - on top of two vinyls and a CD - so thanks for uploading.

Dave

Well Dave IMO this section of the forum infringes EVERYTHING but we love it don't we?

well i do see the point but nothing like having the original file......:D
I consider these like vinyl rips you don't have the LP but you can listen to the music, or maybe you have the LP but don't have the means to play it.

I'm buying everything altough the LP's are for me completely useless i better use the rips of this forum.

Last edited:
Hello There. Anyone having problems opening the Saturday Night Live Glamorous Glue RAR? When I try to unzip it, it ask for a decription password. Smiths 22, do you have a password? Or can anyone post a just an unzipped file. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Hello There. Anyone having problems opening the Saturday Night Live Glamorous Glue RAR? When I try to unzip it, it ask for a decription password. Smiths 22, do you have a password? Or can anyone post a just an unzipped file. Hope you can help. Thanks.

LOL there is a password , read my post again.

Back
Top Bottom