God hates Morrissey ?

At a glance, the website is obviously a parody website, and has no affiliation with Westboro Baptist Church.

It astounds me that Morrissey fans of all people would not pick up on such heavy-handed satire.

astounds me too... it's funny though. you should listen to donnie's song!

At a glance, the website is obviously a parody website, and has no affiliation with Westboro Baptist Church.

It astounds me that Morrissey fans of all people would not pick up on such heavy-handed satire.

The WBC are unparodyable, I mean how can anyone make these homophobic, anti-Semitic morons any more ridiculous than they already are? :crazy: Whether or not Davies is genuinely promoting an anti-gay agenda, the message behind it is still as malicious as someone who seriously possessed the opinion.

Last edited:

astounds me too... it's funny though. you should listen to donnie's song!

the website is linked to the westboro church , its sad but its true ... it was also put up because it was funny ...i think if you read my message it was delivered with a degree of humour

it amazes me what astounds

Parody or not....it's still NOT funny! I don't think it makes anyone laugh to be honest...
It's disgusting and a horrible way to judge...

I saw this site before, even posted a thread based on it. It never stops being funny. Why the f*** is Blondie and Cyndi Lauper posted as straight musical acts? Both artists are gay icons kind of.

I saw this site before, even posted a thread based on it. It never stops being funny. Why the f*** is Blondie and Cyndi Lauper posted as straight musical acts? Both artists are gay icons kind of.

The whole notion of 'gay icons' is so absurd.

It's definitely a satirical parody of conservative American Christianity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Davies

Amusing, too. Very risky jokes because they're so close to reality, but you only have to watch and listen to the anti-homosexuality song to realise that it's ridiculing homophobic people.

Back
Top Bottom