Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

When was the last time you saw Morrissey in concert?

You are putting me off morrissey with your stupid pr ramblings. You have no finesse.

Sorry, I will try to be more in keeping with the style of the forum.

Viva, you sound so gay and jewish. Let me tell you, it’s weirdly somewhat of an eye opener. I never clicked on most of your vocaroos since the beginning, because your first couple were so affected... and yet still not interesting. But now you actually sound like somewhat of a some kind of a real person.

Crackpots, you on the other hand, just sound like you never even passed elementary school in the first place.
arent they gross? doesn't it just make you wanna puke how you can hear the saliva moving around in oddskullguys mouth?

you do one scanty!!!

Last edited:
o_O

the human condition vis a vis the different 'Jokers':straightface:
the one Joker is not suitable like the second Joker but the third Joker is the vigilante Joker:crazy:
Fascinating cartoon philosophy.;)
Barnaby would eat this nonsensical stuff up- with his flat hills of the midwest and the US/Cantonese
born Bruce Lee.:crazy:

WTF?? what happened to the other "Jokers" vocaroo?? where the babe magnet talks about the different Jokers, 'dichotomies'(-:rolleyes:-) and aesthetics (-:smirkcat:-)???????

Not since Untruth has such elevated intellectual subjects been heard in the KMart lunch room.:kissingclosed:

This thread is now like, if a flasher decided they were bored of flashing one day

And so then they just started doing something else instead

Not realizing that with a slightly disgusted upturned upper lip, people just equally don’t want to see whatever their Bad Idea Option B is, either

This thread is now like, if a flasher decided they were bored of flashing one day

And so then they just started doing something else instead

Not realizing that with a slightly disgusted upturned upper lip, people just equally don’t want to see whatever their Bad Idea Option B is, either
I wish I had dropped some acid too. So jealous.

It ruined everything. I don't think he suddenly became racist. He did hide it very well for years though. I've attended my last Morrissey concert.

It ruined everything. I don't think he suddenly became racist. He did hide it very well for years though. I've attended my last Morrissey concert.

He's been accused of racism since the 1980s - because he wades into complex debates without being careful enough about his words or his alliances.

If you like his work, go to the concerts, because this will blow over (& he'll be on to his next controversy).

He's been accused of racism since the 1980s - because he wades into complex debates without being careful enough about his words or his alliances.

If you like his work, go to the concerts, because this will blow over (& he'll be on to his next controversy).

As Moz says, the word has become meaningless.
The word is bandied about all too often these days for it to have retained any meaning, or have any impact.
It's just a trigger word for an eye-roll these days.

As Moz says, the word has become meaningless.
The word is bandied about all too often these days for it to have retained any meaning, or have any impact.
It's just a trigger word for an eye-roll these days.

the world isn’t meaningless, the world is miraculous, and 4.6 billion years in the making. It’s the people in it, that are meaningless.

It doesn’t seem to have blown over in the UK. Only 65% of the Leeds capacity has been made available for sale and even that hasn’t sold out as yet. Wembley has also not sold out?

It doesn’t seem to have blown over in the UK. Only 65% of the Leeds capacity has been made available for sale and even that hasn’t sold out as yet. Wembley has also not sold out?

true, it will not blow over, the world is evolving and moving beyond morrisseys views, he’s gonna be left alone at the starting blocks soon, with the ku klux klan dregs and hilter sympathisers, he’s in bad company and needs to wise up. All I do is collect & buy records and I’ve never seen or heard of so many people parting with their Moz collections, on ethical grounds, as I have in the last 12-24 months. Anyone who thinks he’s still at the height of his powers is seriously deluded. I was looking at Moz tees the other day, and thinking how could I possible wear one of those around town, and escape a beating for being a nazi. He’s toxic and tarnished his legacy.

I didn't say it had blown over, I said it will.

Every issue he raised is one we're going to have to rethink on the left & it's also become obvious how seriously we've been demonising anyone who strays outside liberal-left orthodoxy. The Twitter hate being aimed at the English working-class on 'Brexit Day' was an eye-opener & I think a game-changer for anyone who cares about where we're going.

Back
Top Bottom