How Can Anyone Possilbly Know How I Feel soundclip

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4260

Does anyone know what soundclip is played in, "How Can Anyone Possilbly Know How I Feel from YATQ right around the area where he sings, "You wear a uniform, a smelly uniform,".
I was trying to figure out what it said today and still no closer. Sounds like, "totally."

Monique

I think it might be told you, or tell you....The song is no my favourite so I haven't given it much thought

Does anyone know what soundclip is played in, "How Can Anyone Possilbly Know How I Feel from YATQ right around the area where he sings, "You wear a uniform, a smelly uniform,".
I was trying to figure out what it said today and still no closer. Sounds like, "totally."

Monique

I've always heard it as 'who told you?', but that's just because I thought it sounded like that when I first heard it so I've stuck with it ever since. I tend to do that a lot.

It's funny to think I've listened to some songs hundreds, if not thousands of times and sing along on every listen, yet I still don't actually know all the lyrics.

I always mishear the first lines of Whatever Happens, I Love You... I hear it as "Names....Incriminate....But never for my flavour"

On a similar theme, I've never been able to figure what is said/whispered in The Never-Played Symphonies, twice. The first time is when he sings "...forever - not quite..." and the second time as he sings "...as the light fades...".

Peter

Back
Top Bottom