How does one add a poll to an already existing thread?

chica

v2.0
I know that people used to be able to do it, I tried to edit the opening post but there was no option for adding a poll.

In case anyone wants to know, it's the "Thread Tools" button, not the "Edit" button!

Advice to Dave

totally! Hi Paris!!! I still want to meet you.

Paris doesn't like your meanie looking dog avatar.

If you'd like to meet her, you'd better think about it (although most of us like your dog avatar). :D

Re: Advice to Dave

Paris doesn't like your meanie looking dog avatar.

If you'd like to meet her, you'd better think about it (although most of us like your dog avatar). :D

I missed meeting Paris in real life last year. I was going to go to her house :p when I went to Los Angeles to see Morrissey at the Hollywood Bowl, but they put her back in jail while I was on the way there. Really, they posted a picture of her house in the paper and said what street corner it was on, :eek: and back then there were always pictures of her signing autographs for people outside her house so I was going to do that. The last I read she lived in a gated community like Britney so it's harder to meet her now. :(

This person came all the way from Iceland or Greenland, maybe Finland, anyway one of those north-eastern european countries, and it was on youtube, he was all sweaty from waiting outside her house all day and then he asked her to hug him and he gave her a really good hug of the type that he would have had to pay extra for at a strip club. He probably got her all sweaty, but she was still smiling. She's cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

I missed meeting Paris in real life last year. I was going to go to her house :p when I went to Los Angeles to see Morrissey at the Hollywood Bowl, but they put her back in jail while I was on the way there. Really, they posted a picture of her house in the paper and said what street corner it was on, :eek: and back then there were always pictures of her signing autographs for people outside her house so I was going to do that. The last I read she lived in a gated community like Britney so it's harder to meet her now. :(

Dave, why are you so fascinated with Paris? haha :p

Dave, why are you so fascinated with Paris? haha :p

oh, I will have to write about it when I am not sleepy. I just think it's cool that she always seems to be having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom