How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-Love)

Re: How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-L

I haveee..
6 Smiths cds
3 Moz albums
One Smiths shirt and one Morrissey shirt
and The Complete Picture.

..and of course
and a lot of :sweet: ;p
haha.

Last edited:
Re: How much of a fan of Moz are you and in what way? (list you CD's-T.Shirts-Books-L

I'm a miserable fan. I'm no fan at all. I'm just a listener. I don't collect anything, I have some CDs and I like to listen to them. I'm not sure what that makes me.

You are a big, fat liar. :D

How dare you? I am not fat. I have proof- Corrissey, am I fat? Oh, and our tickets arrived in the mail today. Better answer correctly... ;)

I'm a miserable fan.

That's the height of Morrissey fandom!

Perhaps. I just don't like the word fan. It has unpleasant connotations. I am a listener. I listen carefully and thoughtfully, and I like what I hear. OK?

I'm in the process of selling some stuff right now...
but I'm keeping 11 Morrissey CDs, 6 Smiths CDs,
2 giant subway size Morrissey posters and a Queen is Dead poster
(all hanging in my bedroom-thank goodness my husband is a fan as well)
Peepholism (I searched every new & used bookstore I could in London back in '98; found it in the last store left to look in!)
Morrissey signed & personalized copy of Oye Esteban! (Hollywood Virgin signing)
4 Smiths original songbooks (I had the Louder Than Bombs book signed
by Andy Rourke & Mike Joyce at The Smiths Pasadena convention in 1997)
2 Morrissey T-shirts
Husband has 2 Morrissey T-shirts
I have some misc DVDs and videos
I've been to Manchester and saw his childhood home, the Salford Lad's Club, & Linder's bedsit
Ran all over London to Morrissey sites, Clapham Common, Battersea, Tench & Reardon, Arsenal, & Sloane Square, tried to visit all the sites in the intro to "Introducing Morrissey"
Seen him in concert 13 times since 1991 (It's not THAT many times but it's better than 12)
I love the guy :o

I'm an absolutely insatiable person when it comes to something/one I love. This past year has definitely been a getting-in-touch-with-my-youth Smiths/Moz quest for me. So lately I've been amazoning, ebaying & local record store scouring like no one's business (thank god for amoeba).

All that aside, I decided to bust out my old original (US) vinyl copies of "Meat Is Murder" and "The Queen Is Dead" tonight which I haven't listened to in at LEAST 10 years and they sound delicious ... a little worse for wear but I think that makes them oh so wonderful. In fact I just had to jump up to save the needle as it went skimming, dust-clogged across the surface of SideA MIM ... remember that?

I'm a few beers into my Friday night & feeling nostalgic so forgive me.
xo

How dare you? I am not fat. I have proof- Corrissey, am I fat? Oh, and our tickets arrived in the mail today. Better answer correctly... ;)

I think you should just let her post the rest of the pictures of you, so we can see for ourselves.

Perhaps. I just don't like the word fan. It has unpleasant connotations. I am a listener. I listen carefully and thoughtfully, and I like what I hear. OK?

No, that won't do.

i have....
2 morrissey t-shirts
oye esteban dvd
who put the m in manchester? dvd
the complete picture smiths dvd
morrissey shot( i bought this book in amazon)
all his cd´s(except greatest hits :mad:)

for morrissey:

i really need more vinyl but it's so hard to find in minnesota and i haven't got much money because college is taking it all :(

ebay, honey..;)
hats where4 i got my vinyl from
my local record dealer doesnt have any smiths vinyl ..and a ,lot of the singles are very cheap on ebay..i got them mostly for a few pound sterling..i have to say i never visited ebay US im mostly at ebay UK cause the postal costs are much cheaper as when i would purchase them from the US

Last edited:

i have all smiths cds / singles/ lps /dvds (not all imports)
all morrissey cds /singles/ lps/dvds n (not all imports)
about 15 tshirts
nearly all the books
about about 500 bootlegs cds and about 60 /70 dvd boots

I've got 92 solo releases and 104 Smiths releases on various formats : 7", 12", LP, CD, CD Single, casstte, etc. as well as all the official DVD's and VHS releases, and dozens of DVDR's and copied VHS tapes, about 7 Moz shirts and a couple of Smiths ones, and seen him live 11 times. That's pretty good, I think.

I have pretty much every song and version you can get on my itunes/ipod. In physical form I have..

CD Singles
Panic, Ask (1995), Sweet & Tender Hooligan (USA), Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday, The Last Of The Famous International Playboys, Interesting Drug, Ouija Board Ouija Board, November Spawned A Monster, Piccadilly Palare, Our Frank, Our Frank (USA), Pregnant For The Last Time, My Love Life (Japan EP), You're The One For Me Fatty, Tomorrow (USA), Certain People I Know, Now My Heart Is Full (USA), Boxers (USA), Dagenham Dave, The Boy Racer (1 & 2), Alma Matters, Roy's Keen, Satan Rejected My Soul, Irish Blood English Heart (1 & 2), First Of The Gang To Die (1 & 2), Let Me Kiss You (1 & 2), I Have Forgiven Jesus (1 & 2), Redondo Beach (1 & 2), You Have Killed Me (1 & 2), The Youngest Was The Most Loved (1 & 2), In The Future When All's Well (1 & 2), I Just Want To See The Boy Happy, That's How People Grow Up, Both CD Singles Box Sets (Blue & Brown).

CD Albums
The Smiths, Hatful Of Hollow, Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, The World Won't Listen, Louder Than Bombs, Strangeways Here We Come, Rank, Singles, Viva Hate, Bona Drag, Kill Uncle, Your Arsenal, Beethoven Was Deaf, Vauxhall & I, World Of Morrissey, Southpaw Grammar, Viva Hate (1997), Maladjusted, Suedehead - The Best Of Morrissey, Rare Tracks (Japan EP), My Early Burglary Years, The Best Of Morrissey, You Are The Quarry, Live At Earls Court, Ringleader Of The Tormentors, Greatest Hits

DVD & VHS
Hulmerist (VHS), The Malady Lingers On (VHS), Live In Dallas (DVD), Introducing Morrissey, Oye Esteban, Who Put The M In Manchester, The Smiths - Under Review, The Complete Picture (DVD)

Cassette
Viva Hate

Promos
November Spawned A Monster (VHS), Suedehead - The Best Of Morrissey, Jack The Ripper, Now My Heart Is Full - An Introspective, Alma Matters

Vinyls (All 12" unless stated)
The Smiths, Hatful Of Hollow, Hand In Glove (Sandie Shaw), How Soon Is Now?, William It Was Really Nothing, The Queen Is Dead, Panic, Strangeways Here We Come, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, Suedehead, Viva Hate, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Under The Influence, Irish Blood English Heart, First Of The Gang To Die, I Just Want To See The Boy Happy, Greatest Hits, That's How People Grow Up (Both 7").

Clothes
Queen Is Dead Shirt, Meat Is Murder Shirt, West Ham Boys Club Shirt, Morrissey Local Crew Shirt, Mozfather Shirt, Morrissey Head Shirt, Je Suis Morrissey Shirt, Mor-ris-sey Shirt (from viva-moz.com?), You Are The Quarry Tour Shirt, White Shirt with Morrissey design (ebay), YATQ Shirt (black with the gun on the back), Hoodie my best friend made for me,

Everything Else
Winter 2006 Tour Poster, Smiths Salford Lads Club Poster, Viva Hate Original Advertisment Poster, Boxers Tour Poster, Huge Alma Matters Poster, Framed Picture, That little crest thing they gave out to advertise "the youngest...". My 3 ticket stubs, Viva Hate tattoo.

Phew!

Last edited:

HUGE FAN!! I have almost all of his singles(Im missing 2), his box sets, every commercially released cd(lp), about 10 autographed items, pics of the PIMP and the Pope of Mope, been to like 20 shows and counting, have given him Yoshinoya @ a show once(to which he looked @ me in amazement). Have several books, dvd's/vids on him.

I have loved Morrissey since I first saw him in 1984 waving his gladioli around on stage at Middlesbrough Town Hall! :horny::horny::horny:I have almost everything there is to have about Morrissey : books, DVDs CDs, Vinyl - it's evolved in to a life mission and as he gets older has become a total obsession.
I am now 50 years old and my son and daughter are complete Moz fans - in fact the whole family just love him. :D:D
I'm never going to grow up !!!
Jennifer XXX

i've only been a fan since August 2007. i had The Singles for about a year before that, but wasn't able to get into it. then i found Louder Than Bombs on casette at a thrift store, and gave The Smiths a second chance, and became obsessed.

so far i have all The Smiths albums and compilations, Viva Hate, Bona Drag, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall & I, The Best Of Morrissey, and You Are The Quarry. I have 3 Morrissey shirts, and 4 Smiths shirts. I also have the book Morrissey In Conversation, and The Complete Picture DVD.

Viva Hate tattoo.

Can we see a picture of this?? :)

I have 4 Morrissey shirts and 2 Smiths T-shirts.
I own all Morrissey and Smiths albums. Many Morrissey singles and quite a few bootlegs. I have 664 Morrissey (solo) songs on my i-pod.
I also have quite a few Morrissey/ Smiths vinyl.
The only sad thing is I only saw Morrissey live for the first time at Camden :(

I have all the released smiths and morrissey solo cds and a homemade morrissey shirt i printed myself.Thats all i really want

Can we see a picture of this?? :)

I think I posted it here a looong time ago, if I can't find it I'll do a new one later on today.

EDIT: Took a new one anyway.

17-02-08_1730.jpg

Last edited:

Apart from all the cds, old cassettes, vinyl, singles, albums, posters, magazine articles, videos, DVDs, t-shirts and concert attendance since 1991 which i cant be bothered to list i win this contest because i keep his passport photo in my wallet. My wife thinks i love him more than i love her.:cool:

I don't even have Maladjusted.

- 8 Smiths Albums (including Compilations and Rank)
- 1 Smiths Single (This Charming Man Remixes re-release)
- 12 Morrissey Albums (including Compilations and Live-Albums; not including Southpaw Grammar, which I only own as mp3 files)
- 1 Morrissey Single (Live at KROQ)
- 2 Smiths T-Shirts
- 1 Morrissey T-Shirt
- 2 books (3 if How Soon Is Never by Marc Spitz counts)
- 2 Smiths DVDs
- 4 Morrissey DVDs (5 if My Life With Morrissey counts)

and some songs I only have on my iPod but not on any CD

Back
Top Bottom