I Blame Morrissey author interview - Trust The Wizards

Are you the author?

The book was awful.

Im not the author but I really enjoyed the book. I suppose its down to your taste I don't see enough books from the point of view of young music fans (particularly the ones who share my taste in music). I really liked the way it captured the sense of desperation that you can feel at that time of life when a romantic rejection can feel like the end of the world.

Cheers

Dear Friends

I love this new book about a Morrissey Obsessed young man growing up n the 1990's. He describes how Morrisseys lyrics narrates his life and how he lived under his spell.

I also really enjoyed this interview with the author (Jamie Jones) and its good to hear that there is a lot of interest in making this into a mini series or a film!!

Have a listen here

Q&A with “I Blame Morrissey” author Jamie Jones - Trust The Wizards

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not the author but I really enjoyed the book. I suppose its down to your taste I don't see enough books from the point of view of young music fans (particularly the ones who share my taste in music). I really liked the way it captured the sense of desperation that you can feel at that time of life when a romantic rejection can feel like the end of the world.

Cheers

don't comment on negative input, haven't read the book as I.m Dutch, but pleased to read a younger generation can find themselves in Morrissey's lyrics
and the book, this is the best Morrissey Smiths website, but also the the most critical.

don't be offended by anonymous poster, , greetings...

'and they say he's mentall'...you must bear in mind that more books are, and gonna be released about Morrissey and the Smiths...

Last edited:
Are you the author?

The book was awful.

I'm the author - thanks for your feedback. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers

Really glad you enjoyed it - all the best,

J

I'm the author - thanks for your feedback. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Really glad you enjoyed it - all the best,

J

This and a new play, like gene and various other things are just people cashing in
This book and the play are just Shauns Show

I can't see that this is "Cashing in" Morrissey has influenced so many peoples lives the fact that this seeps into popular culture is to be celebrated in my opinion. This books does not claim to have any insight into Morrisseys person or professional live it just reflects the music had on the lives of the fans. Its great to share these things and in some ways is what this forum does.

Hello J great book!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom