I just wanted to thank David T. for removing a racist post

A

anonymous

I assume it was him. I've talked shit about him before, but that was nice of him, especially since he normally doesn't involve himself in the goings-on of this board. At least not to the point of removing offensive material.

Re: I just wanted to thank You for showing everyone here how much of a hypocrite you are.

You talked shit about him beofre,yet you're all of a sudden "boys"???? f*** you needledick. It's people like you who made chris from a.o.'s site go down. I find you offensive...how come we cant remove you from society???? Ass clown. "I talked shit about david before".Well,thanks for telling us that f***stick.How about if i talk a mound of shit about yopu now????

if your mom knew how stupid you are...she'd have traded you in for a pet monkey a long time ago. Every seen an ass clwon wrapped in plastic(this is the part wher you take out your license). Know how you catch a beatin from the hands of me??? talk shit like you did. No wonder no one here takes you seriously,You're an ass clown. f***in inbred f***stain.

Re: I just wanted to thank You for showing everyone here how much of a hypocrite you are.

It was a shame you were able to crawl out of your mom's failed abortion. Now the rest of the world has to deal with you???? have you ever seen a donkeys ass after taking a shit??? thats what you look like.....no wait...thats while he's taking a shit..... A nice runny one.

hey retard, i'm friends with chris. so go f*** yourself. i was one of AO's biggest supporters, so don't be saying i wrecked the site. if you really want to know who wrecked the site, why don't you ask the truthful liar? and i criticized david t. for 1) not banning assholes like yourself and the racist c*** i mention in the earlier post who contribute nothing to the morrissey community except hatred and 2) for rumor-mongering. i had hoped the removal of the racist post, if indeed it was removed by david t., was the beginning of a new era for this messageboard, which is sorely in need of moderators.

Re:Hey guys, calm down. We're all hangin together here. No problem.

ard, i'm friends with chris. so go f*** yourself. i was one of AO's
> biggest supporters, so don't be saying i wrecked the site. if you really
> want to know who wrecked the site, why don't you ask the truthful liar?
> and i criticized david t. for 1) not banning assholes like yourself and
> the racist c*** i mention in the earlier post who contribute nothing to
> the morrissey community except hatred and 2) for rumor-mongering. i had
> hoped the removal of the racist post, if indeed it was removed by david
> t., was the beginning of a new era for this messageboard, which is sorely
> in need of moderators.

Hey anus...go f***yourself...i dont give a shit if you were in chris's "corner". you talked a mound of shit about david,you just admitted it...you're too f***in stupid to even see what you said. besides,I am the PIMP of the nation and this board needs my rants to survive...without me...jackoffs like you would be losers. so thank me for making this board better everyday,and you,you will continue to be a complet dolt sammich on rye. I rule,you dont get over it. I am the biggest fan of david's.I dont talk shit about morrissey or david...there's a difference here sharpshooter...one you seem to have forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom