I'm lovin' Obama already

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
First the shutdown of Guantanamo, second the allowing of stem-cell research, and thirdly this. 'Outstanding' said Moz, re:Obama. Early days, but he's got good signs.

Peter

First the shutdown of Guantanamo, second the allowing of stem-cell research, and thirdly this. 'Outstanding' said Moz, re:Obama. Early days, but he's got good signs.

Peter

Well I like the Gitmo thing. Other than that: :angry:

Skinny, your tax money wasn't just signed over to sponsor and promote abortions in Guatemala.

welcome to the club :)

I liked this little story today

Obama to GOP: "I won."

President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.

the rest here...
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17862.html

yeah you tell them who's boss!!!! :guitar:

The man seems to have the courage of his convictions and is getting these things done very quickly while the people and the media are still on his side. Introducing healthcare for the 45 million without insurance should be his priority but he might be up against it on that one. But excellent start :guitar:

He has a nice line in patter and has the great advantage that he isn't his predecessor. Come back in a year and let's see how popular he is..

Stem-Cell Reseach <3

Chris Reeves and his wife must be happy in heaven :)

I know I started the Official Obama Hate Thread in The "sty, but that was just a one issue thing having to do with that fat pig Rick Warren.... I <3 and have been <3ing Obama since his DNC Convention speech 4.5 yrs ago... That's right! I ain't one of the millions of new trendy Obama lovers, I been behind him 100% since day one.... Just ask Hillary supporters :cool::D

Peter

I hear you. This guy finally has the guts to break taboos, I like that.

He's a good guy. I wish he was still on my side here in Chicago, we've now got party tool Burris in his place. I need to move. Far, far away.

I am tremendously proud of my country for at least trying to break this evil losing streak and vote for change. However, I'm still realistic about how much change will happen. But it does make me wonder--has all this stagnation just been because no one will stand up and make a decision? Is it because no one ever wanted to risk being the first one to jump in, risk having a few stones or rotten tomatoes thrown at them? I think that's the case.

He is truly wonderful.But what can anyone do in eight years?

The rule that they can only serve two terms is most bizarre.

I should really stop having opinions about things with which I'm never going to be 100% au-fait.

Peter

Oh wow. I agree with someone! :D:guitar:

Nah JK. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I was simply stating mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reversal of Bush' banning of government funding to foreign country funds that provide abortions should be a bipartisan outrage. No wonder he did not provide much publicity for this.

Explain to me why when we are in a financial crisis of our own that the United States should contribute money to funds in other countries that provide abortions to people within their own countries. You support abortion, fine whatever- explain to me why more AMERICAN tax dollars need to leave the country to support another countries abortions.

Great to see my tax dollars at work.

The reversal of Bush' banning of government funding to foreign country funds that provide abortions should be a bipartisan outrage. No wonder he did not provide much publicity for this.

Explain to me why when we are in a financial crisis of our own that the United States should contribute money to funds in other countries that provide abortions to people within their own countries. You support abortion, fine whatever- explain to me why more AMERICAN tax dollars need to leave the country to support another countries abortions.

Great to see my tax dollars at work.

Maybe to help keep down overpopulation??? :confused:

All I know for sure is that Rick Warren shoulda been aborted :guitar:

Well I like the Gitmo thing. Other than that: :angry:

Skinny, your tax money wasn't just signed over to sponsor and promote abortions in Guatemala.

Nobody is "promoting abortions". Nobody is "pro-abortions".
Abortions will happen whether you fund them or not. Regardless of your opinion...

I'd rather see my tax dollars being spent to help women than seeing them going to churches.

Nobody is "promoting abortions". Nobody is "pro-abortions".
Abortions will happen whether you fund them or not. Regardless of your opinion...

I'd rather see my tax dollars being spent to help women than seeing them going to churches.

I am going to bypass the abortion issue. Regardless of all of the differing opinions, abortion is a controversial issue. If that controversial issue need be addressed that is fine. However there is no need to send tax dollars outside the country for this.

How could money earmarked for this be better spent?
Why not use it to sponsor programs within the United States for women that are in need for support after they have had abortions?
Why not use it to sponsor abortions within the United States?

There is no reason that more tax dollars need to leave the country. There are many funds that on the chopping block that the people of the United States benefit from and depend on. Instead of supporting our infrastructure we are transplanting tax dollars out of the United States to fund the abortions for another country.

You want help for women? Perhaps the women within the United States would like to have their tax dollars help the women within the United States.

I am going to bypass the abortion issue. Regardless of all of the differing opinions, abortion is a controversial issue. If that controversial issue need be addressed that is fine. However there is no need to send tax dollars outside the country for this.

How could money earmarked for this be better spent?
Why not use it to sponsor programs within the United States for women that are in need for support after they have had abortions?
Why not use it to sponsor abortions within the United States?

There is no reason that more tax dollars need to leave the country. There are many funds that on the chopping block that the people of the United States benefit from and depend on. Instead of supporting our infrastructure we are transplanting tax dollars out of the United States to fund the abortions for another country.

You want help for women? Perhaps the women within the United States would like to have their tax dollars help the women within the United States.

yeah, I agree that during this period of crisis, money shouldn't leave the US. But I'm knowledgeable about economy, so I don't really know the overall impact of this.

My comment was more towards the expression "promote abortions". The pro-lifers make it sound as if women love having abortions and when they're done with it they have abortion parties.

Tags
abortion on demand = :'( money worship obama = usa goddess
Back
Top Bottom