Morrissey Central "In Dublin’s Fair City" (July 15, 2023)

IMG_9048.jpeg
“Carmen Vandenberg (guitars), Juan Galeano (bass), Camila Grey (keyboards), Jesse Tobias (guitars) today or yesterday. Morrissey was understandably not allowed in the photo.”​

Link

Last edited:
Camilla Gray image more fits to Andrew Eldritch than Adam Lambert :smilingimp:

Carmen - Cutie (not sure about her guitar playing)
Camila - Darker cutie
Juan Galeano = Colombian man in Éire
Tobias - shadow manager

I thought the band were brilliant at the gig in Portsmouth last week. One of the best Morrissey concerts I’ve been to and I’ve been to quite a few. Couldn’t fault Carmen’s and Camila’s playing. They played fantastic. Thought they were great. Fitted into the band really well.

Carmen - Cutie (not sure about her guitar playing)
Camila - Darker cutie
Juan Galeano = Colombian man in Éire
Tobias - shadow manager
it’s ironic that it’s really only people outside of Ireland call it “Éire”

Multiple posts about this new line-up exudes great confidence, Moz must know that he finally has something much better than The Smiths!!!

The list….

The amateurs, with cheap clothing brands. Oh boy, they can't be worth to be in the M band

it’s ironic that it’s really only people outside of Ireland call it “Éire”
Yes, that is odd.
But so is “outside of”… swings and roundabouts, eh? (or luascáin agus timpealláin, as I say)

The amateurs, with cheap clothing brands. Oh boy, they can't be worth to be in the M band
What cheap brands are they wearing? I certainly don’t wear my good clothes when out exploring. The band looks great and all seem to be getting along. It makes you wonder, maybe the people who have left WERE the problem?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom