"Into this world, and out of it" - TTY

Death has a feast on the great and the good every day. It's just that some are less famous than others. The family of Mrs Scroggins at number 24 will be just as distraught as the family of Efren Zimbalist Jr.

P.

I'm a sure that doffing his cap to some ancient fella that most people have never heard of is absolutely aimed at exploitation and getting more fame and fans. I'm absolutely certain you're right.

"Seeks to keep a high profile" I'm absolutely certain J B is is even more right.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Good post, get a name and stick around the more people we can get who can think for themselves the better this place will be.
I can't remember a decent interview, he's been invited onto the panel of the BBC 'Question time' many times but for some reason all though he has a lot to get off his chest he still refuses the offer. I think he likes to see the questions in advance these days sent by fax so he can think up some clever waspish reply.

Benny-the-British-Butcher (sorry)

It's just a man expressing sadness for the death of some people he greatly admired. Nothing more to it than that really.

It's just a man expressing sadness for the death of some people he greatly admired. Nothing more to it than that really.

Unless you can make up a joke about said person's untimely demise no one is interested. So Morrissey - make up some jokes about Peaches Geldof if I were you.

I lost my father 14th Dec 2013 and my brother in law one week ago, yes Moz i'm with you with that "Let it give us pause..."

Back
Top Bottom